• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSM

I want it to be 60 at this point. Maybe embarrassment will give them back whatever it is they have lost. This team playing right now is a top 3 lottery team.

117 in 3 quarters is a fucking disgrace.

Largest margin of victory in playoff history is 58 points. 60 would be meltdown territory for Warriors fans.

ISOM

Call me an idiot but aside from Westbrook this is basically like the Cavs team last finals
Durant = LeBron
Adams X Ibaka = mozgov X Thompson
The rest are meh players

Warriors just need to come back next game and focus
Don't settle for 3's , as dumb as that sounds, if it's not falling try mid range

Thunder just boogle my mind lol

Discounting Westbrook like you did is crazy. He's a legit superstar. He draws so much attention from his speed that he's able to attack in transition by himself and set up his teammates for scoring opportunities which are among the best in the league.

What was the largest loss by the 95-96 bulls for playoffs? I imagine tonight alone is more than all of the bulls points combined

21 in the Finals to the Sonics, which was after they went up 3-0 and had the series pretty much won.

This will also be the 3rd playoff loss for the Warriors, which is as many games as those Bulls lost in the entire postseason.

KazenY2J

Good thing Luke bailed on this sinking ship at the right time. On to the next dynasty.
I'm excite
jpHTDLK.gif

Joei

I really wanted Cleveland to face Golden State for a measure of revenge, but this... this is too hilarious. I'm loving watching GSW get curb stomped like this.

Resilient

lol GSW.

it's great, cause OKC really had to drive the boot in next game. they have completely shaken them up. Game 4 should be a lock, pls YNB. pls!

Im willing to bet, no matter what happens these playoffs, that Draymond is gone next season. At least I would get rid of him. I wouldnt want an idiot like that playing for me.

I really wanted Cleveland to face Golden State for a measure of revenge, but this... this is too hilarious. I'm loving watching GSW get curb stomped like this.

I'm not sure what I'd find more hilarious between Cleveland beating GS after losing by 30-plus on their home court or GS not even making it to the Finals after winning 73

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Im willing to bet, no matter what happens these playoffs, that Draymond is gone next season. At least I would get rid of him. I wouldnt want an idiot like that playing for me.
Bet what? I'll empty my savings for that bet. He's not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom