• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheebo

Banned
Im willing to bet, no matter what happens these playoffs, that Draymond is gone next season. At least I would get rid of him. I wouldnt want an idiot like that playing for me.
This is the stupidest post of all time. He is one of the core GSW stars that made the team what it is.

Fjordson

Well shit. If Draymond gets suspended Dubs are going fishing.

Im willing to bet, no matter what happens these playoffs, that Draymond is gone next season. At least I would get rid of him. I wouldnt want an idiot like that playing for me.
Da fuck. Somebody ban this man for this awful hot take.

curry-and-his-daughter-crying-riley-jordan-freestyle-list-photo-u1.jpg

Joei

I'm not sure what I'd find more hilarious between Cleveland beating GS after losing by 30-plus on their home court or GS not even making it to the Finals after winning 73

I'm not worried about the regular season, though that was a bad loss Cleve had. I mean, if we want to talk about regular season, Cleveland handled OKC pretty easily, but I wouldn't use those games as a measurement for how that finals matchup would be. At any rate, I think it would be more ridiculous if GSW were to not even make it. This is the greatest team in basketball, right?

You know the series is a best of 7 right b?

you know i didn't say the series was over right fam?

i'm just saying it'd be fucking hilarious if GS does lose this considering we just suffered 7 months of SEVENTY THREE WINS TEAM OF DESTINY from the most insufferable coastal fanbase in sports

Resilient

Why ? You want this series decided like that?

Refs already pretty one sided so far

uh...yes? he kicked a dude in the dick. i don't care if this was Game 6, or if it was Durant kicking the dicks. there is no place for that in any code. control your temper. you're getting paid to play sport.

Instro

Seems fair considering Warriors won by 30 the other night. Would be nice if the games were closer like game 1 though. A lot of blowouts this round so far.

datruth29

Golden State got their asses kicked in today. Draymond played like complete crap. If Golden State losses this series, everybody is going to look back to that incredibly dumb nut kick of his.

uh...yes? he kicked a dude in the dick. i don't care if this was Game 6, or if it was Durant kicking the dicks. there is no place for that in any code. control your temper. you're getting paid to play sport.

If he just straight up kicked him in the dick then yeah no kidding. Wasn't that. Was draymond maybe trying to sneak one in or draymond just being wreckless.

Gonna determine the series on a guessing game? No

datruth29

Speaking of which, if Draymond is suspended next game, what the hell does the starting lineup look like for the Warriors? Who goes to play his position? Do you move Iggy or Barnes to the 4?

you know i didn't say the series was over right fam?

i'm just saying it'd be fucking hilarious if GS does lose this considering we just suffered 7 months of SEVENTY THREE WINS TEAM OF DESTINY from the most insufferable coastal fanbase in sports

My bad, jumped the gun on your comment lol. For sure though, would be a meltdown of epic proportions.

If he just straight up kicked him in the dick then yeah no kidding. Wasn't that. Was draymond maybe trying to sneak one in or draymond just being wreckless.

It was apparent as hell.

Adams wasn't even looking at Green and Green just teed off out of frustration.

Dude has anger issues and lets his emotions get the best of him.

Speaking of which, if Draymond is suspended next game, what the hell does the starting lineup look like for the Warriors? Who goes to play his position? Do you move Iggy or Barnes to the 4?

Iggy and Barnes will both have to get a lot more minutes, especially since the Thunder will be sure to go back to the Durant/Ibaka small lineup that crushed GS tonight.

Resilient

here is the only time you should ever use the word "guess" when referring to Draymond Green kicking Steven Adams in the nuts.

"I guess Draymond Green really is one stupid ass mother fucker for kicking him in the dick like that"

Fjordson

There's certainly a chance it wasn't intentional, but you have to consider Draymond's reputation. The way he rides the line usually works for the Warriors, but in this instance it may bring on extra heat from the league.

It's kinda like "live by the 3, die by the 3". When it works it's great, but there's always a chance it backfires.

Looking like firing Brooks/hiring Donavan was a brilliant move by Sam Presti. Donavan completely deconstructed the gimmick defense GS used in game 2. Durant would be nuts to leave that team right now with the core they have in place, regardless of what happens this playoff. Kinda' expecting a shootout in game 4.

AcridMeat

Banned
GS doesn't have anyone that can stay in front of Westbrook on defense at all.
That's every team's problem facing OKC.

Problem is Bogut and Ezeli couldn't stay out there and be effective, so there's no rim protection at all. Durant and Westbrook were having a field day.
There's certainly a chance it wasn't intentional, but you have to consider Draymond's reputation. The way he rides the line usually works for the Warriors, but in this instance it may bring on extra heat from the league.

It's kinda like "live by the 3, die by the 3". When it works it's great, but there's always a chance it backfires.
Come on man...that play was far beyond anything he does regularly. It's entirely on him for losing his cool and not thinking.

hbkdx12

Damn. Never seen Kerr so defensive. Dude is usually cool and never gives anyone flak. Even tried to throw YNB under the bus. Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom