• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jonas is playing tonight. This could change everything

Yes, it could change the game 3 win into a game 4 loss ;p

While him being there would be a morale boost for your squad, he could be rusty and a liability on PnRs. (would also take Biyombo off the court who gave the Cavs troubles)

Either way, I'd like you guys to be at full strength for us to beat you.

I'd love to see how this thread reacted to this when it happened. When will Westbrook be punished for this reckless behavior?

This happened with the ball in his hands and it wasn't a forceful kick. He was clearly trying to create space but it wasn't a KICK and he wasn't looking at the guy who caught the foot, he was looking at the hoop. Not even close to what DG did.

This happened with the ball in his hands and it wasn't a forceful kick. He was clearly trying to create space but it wasn't a KICK and he wasn't looking at the guy who caught the foot, he was looking at the hoop. Not even close to what DG did.

And the other two? All it takes is random chance for those to become low blows as well. ANY TIME you kick your legs out, that's a possible outcome.

Resilient

And the other two? All it takes is random chance for those to become low blows as well. ANY TIME you kick your legs out, that's a possible outcome.

Kicking your legs out to create space with the ball in your hand: reckless, deserves a Flagrant 1

Kicking a guy square in the nuts, intentionally, when you have already lost the ball and landed after your attempted drive: Flagrant 2

Kicking your legs out to create space with the ball in your hand: reckless, deserves a Flagrant 1

Kicking a guy square in the nuts, intentionally, when you have already lost the ball and landed after your attempted drive: Flagrant 2

I see we're back to the intentional with absolute certainty talk.

"The NBA will not suspend Golden State's Draymond Green for Game 4, league sources tell @TheVertical." - @WojVerticalNBA

Lame. You'd have to be blind or a fucking homer to not see that it was intentional. This also shows the league is cool with flopping and selling calls. Horrible.

Lame. You'd have to be blind or a fucking homer to not see that it was intentional. This also shows the league is cool with flopping and selling calls. Horrible.

Once again, plenty of people, including Charles Barkley who picked the Thunder to win, did not think it was intentional.

Just because you think it was intentional does not make it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom