• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing the way they are right now the Thunder will destroy the Raps or Cavs. They are running two of the best regular season teams of all time in GSW and SAS out of the fucking gym.

If I were a cavs fan I would want a golden state series comeback. Don't know why they would rather face a team that is mowing down both the spurs and warriors.

Because a GS series comeback would entail them getting ludicrously hot again, which is somehow even worse than the prospect of OKC going into the Finals humming.

FTF

one of the all time great one-two punches
brian-shaw-and-kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-celebrate-after-picture-id525647

lol

If the Thunder does all this, beating the crap out of the Spurs and the Warriors, only to choke in the Finals against Lebron I'm never watching sports again. Only golf because golf is awesome.

It's gonna happen, for some reason people choke in the finals and no it's not the damn Super Bowl , you have 4 games just like every round

That's why I didn't want the Thunder to beat the Spurs or Warriors, KD X Westbrook will show up and that's it

The worst thing about this series is the fact that it's a Cleveland performance coming out of a Bay Area team, all while a Cleveland team's apparently giving a Cleveland performance on the other coast

Cheebo

Banned
As a reminder in the last 7 games OKC played against the two best teams of the 15-16 season they are 6-1:
SAS - W
SAS - W
SAS - W
GSW - W
GSW - L
GSW - W
GSW - W

If the Warriors can get their confidence back, they can still get this series to a seventh game. The Thunder are just out hustling them. That's something that can be fixed.

The worst thing about this series is the fact that it's a Cleveland performance coming out of a Bay Area team, all while a Cleveland team's apparently giving a Cleveland performance on the other coast

Eh, Warriors were largely a pile of shit in the 40 years between titles. At least you guys have a gold tag on the back of your jerseys. I'll always root for a team lacking the gold tag.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
As a reminder in the last 7 games OKC played against the two best teams of the 15-16 season they are 6-1:
SAS - W
SAS - W
SAS - W
GSW - W
GSW - L
GSW - W
GSW - W
They went through a gauntlet after the all star game, and have come out a very sharp team.

TSM

Curry getting a unanimous MVP was ridiculous. Westbrook definitely should have gotten some votes.

I'm sure that is some of what is fueling Westbrook right now. Westbrook also had a historic year and not even one first place vote.

J2 Cool

CHUCKSTRADAMUS.

Honestly, I think GS are a rhythm team, and this is too much a disruption to that rhythm, how bad OKC wants it, and their size and length. Its taking Livingston, Barnes, and even Curry out of their game.

Curry's probably half injury, half exhausted out of rhythm. Him being undersized comes to light also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom