• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgran

This is sort of insane. This team won 73 games and statistically had one of the 2 or 3 best seasons in the history of this sport and they are going to lose (and lose badly) in the WCF. What an upset. All of a sudden this becomes the narrative/story of this team rather than the title they won last year. People will remember them more for winning 73 and choking than winning a title in 2015.

This series in not over yet..

People need to chill.

CD'S BAR

This is so awesome. Not even a thunder fan but, given thunder don't drop the next 3, finally will be a lull in the gsw circlejerk (not here specifically, but everywhere).

Whoever comes out in the East, the finals are going to be amazing.

They will say "we got tired going after the record" excuses
Dumbasses for going after the record , once #1 was locked up just rest

I don't even buy that one. They had so many blowouts and rested so many 4th quarters the last 2 years. They got punched in the mouth and wilted. It doesn't happen often to defending champs, but it's happening. Injuries and fatigue are just bullshit excuses.

If the Thunder does all this, beating the crap out of the Spurs and the Warriors, only to choke in the Finals against Lebron I'm never watching sports again. Only golf because golf is awesome.

Ric Flair

Banned
someone needs to sit KD down and tell him how rare what he has with Westbrook is. Don't pull a Shaw/Kobe dude. So many rings if he stays

So the Raps vs Cavs might be more of a series than Okc vs Warriors.
Let that sink in folks.
Who would've thought huh? I can't wait for Tomorrow

As The Great PK Subban once Said.

"I can't wait for the Crowd,The Noise, The energy in the building, I can't wait to take that all away from them"

That's what the Raptors need to do Tomorrow.

Honestly warriors haven't looked dominant since the last 15 -20 games of the regular season. But to get blown out two times in a row is horrible.. I think Lacob needs atone for his hubris.

someone needs to sit KD down and tell him how rare what he has with Westbrook is. Don't pull a Shaw/Kobe dude. So many rings if he stays

one of the all time great one-two punches
brian-shaw-and-kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-celebrate-after-picture-id525647

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
If the Thunder does all this, beating the crap out of the Spurs and the Warriors, only to choke in the Finals against Lebron I'm never watching sports again. Only golf because golf is awesome.
If it does turn out to be Cavs vs OKC I've got my money on Lebron. He owned KD last finals they played.

Mrbob

If I were a cavs fan I would want a golden state series comeback. Don't know why they would rather face a team that is mowing down both the spurs and warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom