• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Yup, its his aggressive D that makes it seem like he wan'ts to hurt people. He is just trying to annoy people or get in their heads.

He did fuck up westbrook intentionally though.

russhurt_medium.gif

I remember that. That was a straight up football tackle on the hardwood. At first I was like, heh quit messing around Beverley, and then when I saw he really did get injured that's when I felt bad, even if I hated him.

IIRC that was a Game 2?

if they want a superstar Hortford isn't one
hes a good player but hes no superstar , especially since the C position is dying, his jumper is meh

but when I see Whiteside the god I say go all in, potential is highhhhhhhhhhhh
max
Whiteside seems like the ultimate playing for a payday player. Contract year effect to the max. Would love to be wrong because his skills are amazing.

if they want a superstar Hortford isn't one
hes a good player but hes no superstar , especially since the C position is dying, his jumper is meh

I will say that Horford hasn't been as automatic from the midrange as he was before but no way he's an average shooter at the C position. Hell, he's better than some guards. His form is ugly as sin tho.

Bread

Banned
I will say that Horford hasn't been as automatic from the midrange as he was before but no way he's an average shooter at the C position. Hell, he's better than some guards. His form is ugly as sin tho.
Yeah Horford has always been a really nice face up big because of his jumper. Plus he added a decent 3 point shot to his game now. He would be a perfect fit on the Celtics and I would absolutely be satisfied with him as our big FA pick up if we get a top 2 pick.

Tom Penny

Yeah Horford has always been a really nice face up big because of his jumper. Plus he added a decent 3 point shot to his game now. He would be a perfect fit on the Celtics and I would absolutely be satisfied with him as our big FA pick up if we get a top 2 pick.

Problem is Hortford alone barely moves the teams ceiling. NBA is about a rosters ceiling and the Celtics lack of talent gives it low max. Hortford doesn't make it much higher without a sharp shooter or another top 30 player. Zeller has to play tonight with Turner. He has no other way to be productive.

Bread

Banned
Problem is Hortford alone barely moves the teams ceiling. NBA is about a rosters ceiling and the Celtics lack of talent gives it low max. Hortford doesn't make it much higher without a sharp shooter or another top 30 player. Zeller has to play tonight with Turner. He has no other way to be productive.
1. Horford FFS.

2. You can't just say that he doesn't change the team's ceiling, that's silly. You're replacing a guy like Amir with Horford and the team doesn't become a contender? Come on that makes no sense.

Tom Penny

1. Horford FFS.

2. You can't just say that he doesn't change the team's ceiling, that's silly. You're replacing a guy like Amir with Horford and the team doesn't become a contender? Come on that makes no sense.

Add Hortford to the team with a healthy Bradley right now. Odds of getting to the Finals is still zero. Your two best players are number 3's on title team and that's winning you things? I don't think so.

Jarate

Banned
Is Hortford some kind of meme I've missed out on?

Welcome to a super crappy free agent class where everyone has ludicrous money

KD is the only prize, Im not a big Whiteside fan, and everyone else just seems meh.

Although, I think Irving, and Butler are both going to be available for trade this offseason

Some of you are straight silly with your fracture comments. Dude isn't gonna be able to do anything he has been doing since aggravating his ankle/foot if he had a stress fracture, hairline fracture, etc.

I think letting a series extend is a bad move. What if Klay gets hurt? What if Igoudala gets hurt? What if Dwight or Harden gets a monster game and forces a 7th game where anything can happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom