• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

*waves hello to Sanjuro and Bread*

UVxkM.gif

Line_HTX

I think letting a series extend is a bad move. What if Klay gets hurt? What if Igoudala gets hurt? What if Dwight or Harden gets a monster game and forces a 7th game where anything can happen?

I can assure you that that will never happen. I just want a quick death to the entire sham scam of a whole season.

TSM

Not Isaah's fault. The Celts can't buy a basket so there is no spacing. Same as last game. If the Celts can't space the floor they might as well bench Isaah.

Silkworm

Well, 28 points for the 1st half. Ugh. Hopefully they'll find more points in the 2nd half (2nd quarter was an improvement on the 1st but honestly that ain't saying much).

Well, 28 points for the 1st half. Ugh. Hopefully they'll find more points in the 2nd half (2nd quarter was an improvement on the 1st but honestly that ain't saying much).

Statistically they basically have to. 56 points total would be one of the lowest scoring games in history. Id imagine they'll do a little better and at minimum finish at around 70

megalowho

Celtics too banged up and ice cold from 3. They'll still probably find a way to make it interesting, but man that first quarter was a tough punch to take.

To make matters worse, the Red Sox just squandered a bases loaded with no outs against the Rays AND the starting pitcher didn't make out of the 1st with an injury. It's REALLY not the best night.

TSM

Man, no spacing. Hawks collapsing on anyone that drives to the hoop. Everything is a 1 on 2 or 3.

They are really missing Bradley and Olynek on the perimeter.

Boston is a fraud team. Good luck signing any free agents after this sham of a performance. Might as well blow it up Danny. Buy one undersized combo guard get one free.

Jake.

i pretty much never get to watch the celtics play live because of timezone differences (australia). at home today off sick and...fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom