• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheebo

Banned
The worst thing about a Rockets I'd think is it has talented players. You KNOW they could be better but they are just lazy and not trying. When a team sucks because of talent or youth I can get it. But the rockets are just lazy.

Wool

Has making a coach the GM as well ever worked out for a team?

Thibodeau is going to be Head Coach and President of Basketball Operations, and they're hiring Scott Layden to be the GM under Thibodeau. It's the same position Flip Saunders had, as well as what Greg Popovich and Stan Van Gundy have going on.

I like it a lot. No miscommunication or conflicting visions for the team. Our defense with Thibodeau is going to be amazing as well. I think the whole over-working narrative is a little blown out of proportion.

Jarate

Banned
The Rockets desperately need more players like Beverely on that team. As much as people hate on him, he's the only dude out there giving 100% on every play. You can only really get by with like 1 player who takes plays off, but the Rockets have like 4

GamerSoul

I hope they can keep this up! But with better defense hah. I'm also impressed with how the rookies are contributing too. So far so good

Damn Heat scored 74 at half. Wtf

CghowA9UsAEnoM3.jpg

shanafan

Interesting. Harris called for the offensive foul with a similar move that Lebron did in game 1. Guess how that was called.

Bread

Banned
i remember when knicks fans would try and say how much better shumpert was over bradley

well well well, how the turntables...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom