• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat match up the worst with the Celtics.

Everything is going their way. Bron bout to be humbled by the don.

b0eXj.gif

Curry said the way he feels right now he couldn't go tomorrow.

That's... Not really good to hear. The fact that he looks fine but there is still this nagging issue never usually results in positive endings. Unless of course he is bluffing to justify some rest, which is possible.

Cheebo

Banned
I see the Cavs are still struggling against an 8 seed at home. I would pick the Heat against them in a series right now.
Pistons are a very good team. Don't let the seeding fool you. They had been fantastic since the Tobias Harris trade. They are a team that should be a 3-4 seed next year.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Pistons matchup well against the Cavs, and have all season. Not surprising this has been close.

Messi

I don't even know what kds of moves the Rockets can make in the summer to fix this shit. We all know Dwight is gone, but who else is clearing out? Who do you get to replace Dwight? Move Capella up there? try to get another star?

I don't even know what kds of moves the Rockets can make in the summer to fix this shit. We all know Dwight is gone, but who else is clearing out? Who do you get to replace Dwight? Move Capella up there? try to get another star?

Whiteside is probably going to be the main player they try to court in the off-season. They tried to get the Heat to trade him before for Dwight, but it got shot down. If Whiteside is really in it for the max deal, then the Rockets is the team that will give him the biggest payday (Max Contract + No State Taxes).

Messi

Whiteside is probably going to be the main player they try to court in the off-season. They tried to get the Heat to trade him before for Dwight, but it got shot down. If Whiteside is really in it for the max deal, then the Rockets is the team that will give him the biggest payday (Max Contract + No State Taxes).

I do wish we had gotten Bosh after LeBron left Miami :( . Apparently it was close.

UncleMeat

I'm worried that if Houston hires Scott Brooks that he and Harden will recruit KD to the Rockets. Not sure if that would fix the Rockets but just something I worry about as a paranoid Thunder fan.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
What is this shit sport I am watching with the Clips and Portland? Is the goal to NOT make baskets when you are open and unguarded? It would appear so...

Blazers just look shaky as hell. Really need a consistent 3rd person that can score cause Aminu is just streaky and not dependable as a shooter.

I honestly thought they'd be more competitive.

Fjordson

I thought Portland would be a little more competitive, but still not terribly surprised that LAC is smacking them.

West was fucked up this year past the top 4. Houston sucked, and Memphis and Dallas have a billion injuries. Portland slid up through process of elimination and is probably pretty weak compared to most 5 seeds over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom