• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg009

Banned
This made me smile so hard

6YhTmat.jpg

Great game Celts. Hopefully we come out better on D next game.

Edit: I find it funny that our frontcourt was supposed to be our advantage but Millsap has disappeared offensively this series and Horford has been decent. :/

Stevens got his first playoff W!

Yay for not getting swept again

IT putting the team on his back, 42 god

Crazy how the Celtics are one big piece away from being a threat in the conference again while the Lakers are going to have to practically beg anyone to come play from them.

WoodWERD

I only saw the 3rd/4th Qs, but damn Kawhi crushed it. Only 14 minutes for Duncan? Hope he's feeling like a spring chicken...

Michael C. Wright
ESPN Staff Writer

Sick line for Kawhi Leonard tonight: 11 of 22, including 6 of 9 from three-point range to go with 7 rebounds, 4 steals and 5 blocks. Oh yeah, he scored a playoff career high 32 points too.

ampere

Crazy how the Celtics are one big piece away from being a threat in the conference again while the Lakers are going to have to practically beg anyone to come play from them.

Ainge is doing a good job and we got a really great coach. Excited for the years ahead

please stop the Spurs.

Cp3
KD
Curry
Please save us.

If Curry can't get those ankles working, it's Spurs vs LeBron again. Spurs are way too good for the East.

Stu Jackson said that Thomas might get suspended for Game 4.

I don't think he will. I'm not saying he shouldn't, because I think he should get suspended but they'll just fine him because this isn't a high profile series. If this was against the Cavs, he's gone.

TSM

Stu Jackson said that Thomas might get suspended for Game 4.

That at best should be a common foul. At worst he should get a belated flagrant 1. There wasn't enough force behind the contact to warrant a suspension. Worse than that happens between front court players nightly that are no calls.

That at best should be a common foul. At worst he should get a belated flagrant 1. There wasn't enough force behind the contact to warrant a suspension. Worse than that happens between front court players nightly that are no calls.

If there's no consequences, then I expect a very boring, physical game 4.

Edit: Zachary Randolph had a similar incident and was suspended for one game.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PrrwkewwQ2w

However, his is obviously more deliberate. Isaiah tried to disguise it as an accident but you can clearly see he was trying to get some kind of reaction on Shroeder. I mean, I don't see how you just slap someone in the face like that on accident without the ball anywhere in the area lol.

Also, even if he does get suspended, Hawks tend to get pretty lax. Take last year for example. No John Wall! No problem! Not. But I guess the Wizards were a better team without Wall than compared to what the Celts would be without Thomas. Thomas is basically the entire offense.

nillah

Banned
To lose in the finals again?

Past is past buddy. Last finals we were a Kyrie and Love away from winning it all. Delly caused complete and utter havoc to the MVP. What's going to be crazy is their might not be a rematch with Spurs playing like they are and the Heat resurgence. Past is past and you move on.

We've yet to see the best of the Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom