• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs |OT| AKA Derrick Rose's family time

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

CgwgSA0UgAQPYh8.jpg:small

Meanwhile Hill shot 9/11 81%

phanphare

Banned
was also nice to see McBob on the court tonight. I loved that dude when he was with the bobcats. needs to grow his hair back out though.

nillah

Banned
I could see Cleveland going with "The Land" jersey's and also Los Cavs. Blazers still rocking one of the best logos in sports...

Chichikov

Man, fuck Chris Paul, seriously.
I mean, the foul wasn't as dirty as it looked at first but fuck that "oh shit, might've hurt a guy, better pretend I was injured".

Fjordson

Man, fuck Chris Paul, seriously.
I mean, the foul wasn't as dirty as it looked at first but fuck that "oh shit, might've hurt a guy, better pretend I was injured".
Was like a soccer play lol. Guy makes reckless tackle so then acts hurt himself to avoid a card.

TSM

CJ landed hard. Certainly worth looking at. It's hard to see where/how CP3 hit him live.

Steve Javie was like "I could see them calling that a flagrant 1." If that was a flagrant 1 then the players might as well just stand back and watch uncontested lay ups.

PopeReal

It makess sense that your team is full of fucking little whiny bitches when your team leader is one. Luckily this version of the Clippers will never amount to jack shit because they can't handle anything come pressure time. Ultimate chokers because you can't fake heart.

Kevtones

Steve Javie was like "I could see them calling that a flagrant 1." If that was a flagrant 1 then the players might as well just stand back and watch uncontested lay ups.

Yeah he grabbed his arm while in the air. Typical bush league CP3. Well, usual CP3 is punching guys in the dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom