• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Season 4 Interest Thread: Screw RROD we wont fail

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Brian,you around? I can play now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
THIS GAME WONT LET BRIAN AND I PLAY AGAINST EACHOTHER! UGHHHHHH

my connection is 100% fine and im not going thru a router.

AirBrian

This is so weird. 2K hates us. My NAT is wide freakin' open (I have to make sure to play tournys in PGR4). :-(

WTF, it let us play a full quarter!

Matrix

My NAT is open too.

F this,smokey flip a coin for the W.

This is absurd.

AirBrian

Both times it dropped you were ahead. Take the win.

I just don't understand why it dropped after we played a whole quarter. :lol

Matrix

2k servers are just crap and for some reason it randomly decides two people cant ever play against eachother,even without lag being an issue.

Smokey

Matrix said:
2k servers are just crap and for some reason it randomly decides two people cant ever play against eachother,even without lag being an issue.

So what exactly is happening? What message is it giving? I'll be home in like 30 mins. If one of you are still on I'd like to try and scrimmage for like a quarter or so to see if we have any problems.

Matrix

It's just doing that number count down screen and then it asks me to leave feedback for him.

Then says we lost connection,but we both are still online and having no problems.I played a ton of games last season and my first 3 games this season I didnt have this issue.

So bleh

Brian,are you using a router? That has been known to cause some problems with this game.

Smokey

Matrix said:
It's just doing that number count down screen and then it asks me to leave feedback for him.

Then says we lost connection,but we both are still online and having no problems.I played a ton of games last season and my first 3 games this season I didnt have this issue.

So bleh

Brian,are you using a router? That has been known to cause some problems with this game.

Brian I'd try ONE more time going straight to your 360 from modem. Unless you're using wireless or something then don't worry about it.

True, unless you come on in the next hour or so we'll have to wait till Thursday. I am going to have THE worst day tomorrow.

Matrix

Have you guys ever bet playing 2k? I did with a friend *he has too much money* and he bought me this game stuff cause I beat him best out of 3.

PICT0075.jpg

Dude that is freaking awesome Matrix :lol

Anyways, if you haven't voted, please vote. I just have to say this: This trade is NOT as shitty as Shaq-Marion, Kwame-Gasol, or Harris-Kidd.

Matrix

He has no idea I play against you guys,my skillz are better thanks to that :lol Of course I kept that little bit of info to myself.

AirBrian

Yeah, I'm using the wireless adapter. I'll grab a long ass cable from our MIS department tomorrow if you're up for trying it one more time. It's just weird because I've never had a problem before, but who knows with the damn 2K servers. :|

pheeniks said:
Dude that is freaking awesome Matrix :lol

Anyways, if you haven't voted, please vote. I just have to say this: This trade is NOT as shitty as Shaq-Marion, Kwame-Gasol, or Harris, Diop, 3 other guys (love you Ager!) and 2 first round picks-Kidd.

Fixed.

This game obviously has some of the shittiest/most unreliable servers out... Can't believe you guys can't play. Brian try going through a router - I had the same problem when playing against Matrix, but we got the game in when I was using my router.

If True and Pheeniks can't play until Thursday we might as well advance to week 4 (unless Brian and Matrix can get their game in).

-Oh, and even though the servers suck ass, at least we can have online leagues without having to enter stats and the like (I'm looking at you Madden).

--Nice pick up Matrix! This game has paid for itself many times over :lol

Matrix

I'll try one more time,we could get lucky.

Smokey

ChrisJames said:
Fixed.

This game obviously has some of the shittiest/most unreliable servers out... Can't believe you guys can't play. Brian try going through a router - I had the same problem when playing against Matrix, but we got the game in when I was using my router.

If True and Pheeniks can't play until Thursday we might as well advance to week 4 (unless Brian and Matrix can get their game in).

-Oh, and even though the servers suck ass, at least we can have online leagues without having to enter stats and the like (I'm looking at you Madden).

--Nice pick up Matrix! This game has paid for itself many times over :lol

They're gonna try one more time. If it fails I'll just let the game randomly pick a winner and I'll advance the week.

Also if you have not voted for the trade on the league website please do.

AirBrian

Hey Matrix, what time do you want to play tonight? I'm home and able now, but I'd like to see the lunar eclipse and that's at 9 PM (CST). That only lasts 50 minutes or so anyway.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
What trade am I voting on? There are two different deals offered there and a total of 6 players involved.

I'm thinking right now that it's absolutely freakin retarded that these two teams are looking to trade half of their teams away. We have played 3 games. Most of us picked new teams so it takes time to get used to them. And if you really felt that you wouldn't like half of your team you should have picked a different team. :)

So what am I supposed to vote on?

edit: I looked at the two trades and the one involving Harrington, Jackson and Wright is garbage. I had Wright last season and he is pretty freakin awesome. So there is no way to suggest that that trade is balanced at all. Sorry.

Regarding moving the week forward tonight
If it needs to be done then that is fine. Sounds like Pheeniks wont be available to later tonight and I've got a busy day tomorrow and wont be up when he is able to play. We will play Thursday night though. And I will move the game back to week 4 for that and back to week 5 as soon as we are done.
Hope that works for everyone.

Matrix

Brian,just take the win or Smokey can let it randomly choose a winner and we can try a different time.

My net connection has been shit all day and I'm like 95% sure our game will not stay connected and it will be my fault this time.

Sorry.

AirBrian

Well, tonight might be your fault, but the last two times it dropped it's 2K's fault and you were ahead in both games. I really wouldn't feel right taking the win just because your Internet connection is wonky on our third attempt. Don't worry about it -- we'll just let the game stand as it was -- 20-15.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AirBrian said:
Well, tonight might be your fault, but the last two times it dropped it's 2K's fault and you were ahead in both games. I really wouldn't feel right taking the win just because your Internet connection is wonky on our third attempt. Don't worry about it -- we'll just let the game stand as it was -- 20-15.

Lets play!*

If someone will advance the week

if you voted no, I'd like to hear your reasoning. the trade was ellis, harrington, and wright for west, wright, and and peterson.

i better not hear shit about this being a no balls league.

anyways, I've accepted the trade that has marco in it instead of monta. and i'm sure you guys are ecstatic.

Smokey

pheeniks said:
if you voted no, I'd like to hear your reasoning. the trade was ellis, harrington, and wright for west, wright, and and peterson.

anyways, I've accepted the trade that has marco in it instead of monta. and i'm sure you guys are ecstatic.

Oh come on. You asked for a league vote and that's what you got. He was on the list you disputed and asked for a league vote and I gave it to you.

League has been advanced. Deadline Saturday night.

CB3

pheeniks said:

Quit crying. you saw the list before hand. if you had problems with it then you should have brought it up before it started. Deal with it

Oh I'm definitely not crying. The fact that you guys were all being little bitches led to an even better trade, I'm pretty sure 100% of you would way rather have Monta than Marco.
Thanks guys!

Smokey

pheeniks said:
Oh I'm definitely not crying. The fact that you guys were all being little bitches led to an even better trade, I'm pretty sure 100% of you would way rather have Monta than Marco.
Thanks guys!

:lol

Trade has been approved.

dcx when can you play.

Smokey

DCX is their a certain time that you want to play? Reason I ask is I'm working on a paper and I'm not to sure if I'll be finished tonight.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
ChrisJames said:
Hey True I should be able to play tonight after 10:30-11 EST. I'll look for you on AIM.

Chris I'll have to play you either Friday or Saturday man. I have to play pheeniks first and then I have a buddy coming over to watch Lost. Then it's sleepy time.

Smokey

DCX said:
Smokey?!? Come on dude, i gotta work in the am :/

DCX

I'm probably not gonna be able to make it. I've got quite a bit more to do on my paper. Can you play tomorrow @ anytime?

DCX

DCX
Smokey Bones said:
I'm probably not gonna be able to make it. I've got quite a bit more to do on my paper. Can you play tomorrow @ anytime?
ummm...it's going to be hard tomorrow. I'm up and ready to go now, it would be quick, i suck :/

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
ummm...it's going to be hard tomorrow. I'm up and ready to go now, it would be quick, i suck :/

DCX

Alright if you can wait give me 15 minutes and I will log on and we can go.

I'm heading home right now.

CB3

Jesus Christ Matrix you have like 6 PG's :lol :lol Ill trade you Tony Allen (76 SG) for one.

Truelize said:
Chris I'll have to play you either Friday or Saturday man. I have to play pheeniks first and then I have a buddy coming over to watch Lost. Then it's sleepy time.

Damn, that sucks. I won't be able to play tomorrow or Saturday at all. Is the deadline for this week Sunday or Saturday?

Sleep's overrated True, I thought you'd know that by now :D

Oh, and you don't have to play Pheeniks first. You guys can replay that game at any point in season.

Top Bottom