• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

chaoticprout said:
my game with dmczaf dc'ed (i know its my end, cause my roommates xbox turned off too)

was up 6 points with 30 seconds left shooting 2 free throws....

Did you talk to him? If you were potentially going up by 7 or 8 I'd probably say you got this but if it was 6 who knows, kinda sucks for him. If I was down by 6 with 30 left I'd still consider myself in it cause free throws can be pretty unforgiving

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Raptors, Wizards and Cavs. Ill be able to play tonight, so pm me up to figure it out :p

ecnal

17 teams have completed all their games or only have 1 remaining. 3 teams have their final game with the cavs.

if you play the cavs (azn), griz (ragingspaniard), or the wizards (dm) PM them or AIM them or msg them on XBL.

deadline is TOMORROW.

daw840

Smokey said:
34 FT game redeemed

you have no idea how much that pissed me off daw:lol

gg

Yeah, probably about as much as you runnin up the score!

Not really that pissed, but c'mon man. You really need your starters in when you are ahead 30 points in the last half of the first? You really need to be jacking up 3 point shots when your that far up?

Anyways, 2K didn't want me to win that game. I am convince. Wide open shots were bricking off the rim, layups were not going in, I think I shot 33% in the first half. Fucking ridiculous if you ask me.

Smokey

daw840 said:
Yeah, probably about as much as you runnin up the score!

Not really that pissed, but c'mon man. You really need your starters in when you are ahead 30 points in the last half of the first? You really need to be jacking up 3 point shots when your that far up?

Anyways, 2K didn't want me to win that game. I am convince. Wide open shots were bricking off the rim, layups were not going in, I think I shot 33% in the first half. Fucking ridiculous if you ask me.

Was working on Yao's post moves and others shot releases. That's why I shot so much with Derek Fisher. As far as 3's I was moving the ball and my guys were open so I took the shot. I didn't deliberately set out to keep jacking 3s.

Besides it was a scrimmage. In a league game I probably wouldn't of kept shooting it but like I mentioned I was trying to work on various parts of my game, sorry if it seemed the opposite.

daw840

Smokey said:
Was working on Yao's post moves and others shot releases. That's why I shot so much with Derek Fisher. As far as 3's I was moving the ball and my guys were open so I took the shot. I didn't deliberately set out to keep jacking 3s.

Besides it was a scrimmage. In a league game I probably wouldn't of kept shooting it but like I mentioned I was trying to work on various parts of my game, sorry if it seemed the opposite.

Really, I don't care man. Just wondering. That was probably one of the most frustrating games I have ever played on this.

pilonv1

daw840 said:

Maybe the game thought you were me.

pilonv1 said:
have you seen my roster?

if only :lol :lol :lol

chris_webber.jpg

pilonv1

Zep said:
You wanna do a 2k first and switch teams Pilonv?

I was all for this but then I saw you have Rafer Alston and about 30 guys called James.

I still maintain that my idea of cutting my entire roster and signing every Warriors player of the FA list is the best for everyone involved.

pilonv1 said:
I was all for this but then I saw you have Rafer Alston and about 30 guys called James.

I still maintain that my idea of cutting my entire roster and signing every Warriors player of the FA list is the best for everyone involved.

check ur messages...

why did u pick the kings?, i would have picked the thunder or warriors :lol :lol

pilonv1

WITNESS2K9 said:
why did u pick the kings?, i would have picked the thunder or warriors :lol :lol

I got someone's team when they bailed. Otherwise I'd be running with the W's.

i cant believe you seriously just turned me down

me either, I don't know what I was thinking. Lets do it.

Zep

Banned
pilonv1 said:
I got someone's team when they bailed. Otherwise I'd be running with the W's.

me either, I don't know what I was thinking. Lets do it.

Drop out after the week ends tomorrow..

Smokey

I didn't sign off on anything.

You two can pick whatever open team after the season, but not switching during. Zep you traded away a large part of your team and pilon well..you just happened to get stuck w/ the Kings.

It is what it is, no switching in the middle of the season. Otherwise it's a "oh i'm gonna do w/e to my team and bail/switch to a different anyway type of scenario".

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
:lol

Thats what you get for giving Hinrich to Pheeknicks.

Not like he is gonna go anywhere with him, but still.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Wow. Anyone else bother to scout teams' tendancies by looking at Stats>Player Stats>then sort by FGA? Pretty interesting to look at the shot distribution that way. Not much that is surprising
lol @Vince Carter's avg shots per game
but definitely indicates teams with balance versus teams that either have limited options or force shots with certain players.

Interesting to see Mo Williams with more FGAs than Bron, if only slightly, and then see teams with a 100+ attempt differential between the players with the most and second-most attempts.

Smokey

anachronous_one said:
Wow. Anyone else bother to scout teams' tendancies by looking at Stats>Player Stats>then sort by FGA?

:D

viakado said:
dufede kamrt iislie super sduper d;urnker anad that kthing where hwe gets boards.
gimeme

shut tha fuck up and stop faking

give me shard, hit up AIM

pilonv1

viakado said:
dufede kamrt iislie super sduper d;urnker anad that kthing where hwe gets boards.
gimeme

actually kobe is your best player so you cant trade him.

lets make it Garcia and Thompson for Gasol and Rashard

Smokey said:
I didn't sign off on anything.

You two can pick whatever open team after the season, but not switching during. Zep you traded away a large part of your team and pilon well..you just happened to get stuck w/ the Kings.

It is what it is, no switching in the middle of the season. Otherwise it's a "oh i'm gonna do w/e to my team and bail/switch to a different anyway type of scenario".
Approve my trade, damn it.

pilonv1 said:
if you haven't passed out in an hour or so I'll be home for a game.

you don't even want to play him if he's not passed out. a "bad connection" will happen during the game

yeah he's not responding on aim anymore. he won't be back for a while :lol

Top Bottom