• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10 GAF Season IX Thread of Meltdowns and Sweet Tears

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Yeah Im playing all my games tonite. CB3 Im still at work so Im gonna be about an hour late :\

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
The Spurs and Cavaliers have come to an agreement to exchange Steve Nash and Mo Williams.

Need admin approval plz.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
isnt K-Mart his highest rated player?

I think i just cock blocked it

Edit: Nevermind. Forgot about Tyreke

aznpxdd

Sorry guys, I don't think I can play my game tonight before the advance. A bunch of co-workers just asked me to hit up happy hour after work.

CB3

aznpxdd said:
Don't be a hunter now.

By that do you mean

A. Threaten to steal inbounds passes
B. Make numerous posts bitching
C. Threaten to quit the league, then say ill play my games but i dont care

ecnal

CB3 said:
By that do you mean

A. Threaten to steal inbounds passes
B. Make numerous posts bitching
C. Threaten to quit the league, then say ill play my games but i dont care

no option D?

D. Talk shit, get beaten repeatedly, rage and break the disc, and eventually come crawling back to the league.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Thats the second time I get disc read errors during a league game ... and this is the return copy! (my first copy was even worse)

These assholes couldnt even get discs manufactured right.

Raging Spaniard

Good game cb, your patience in offense really pays off, I need to play like that more :)

2cqbkif.jpg

CB3 said:
You wanna play at halftime of the lakers game?

yeah, im not even wathchin that shit.... after i just saw a good ass game between Melo and LeBron, we lost but whatver we still number one team and get jamison in the lineup tomorrow...:D it will be a shame if celtics lose:lol :lol :lol

CB3

WITNESS2K9 said:
yeah, im not even wathchin that shit.... after i just saw a good ass game between Melo and LeBron, we lost but whatver we still number one team and get jamison in the lineup tomorrow...:D it will be a shame if celtics lose:lol :lol :lol

Ill go on like 3 minutes left to go in the second

Top Bottom