• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Birdman02

Vestal said:
Let me get home and load up the game and try out the new Look Pistons and Ill get back to you.. but yeah I would like to aquire him, since Im sure JJ Barea aint gona be traded and I want a Puerto Rican in my team =)

Actually, I might be open to trade Barea. Roddy can play point in this game, even if he's not ready for it in real life.

Nightz

GG Live. Don't know why but everything seemed to fall for me that game. Your team came to life in the second half though.

Pistons
Celtics

I'll be around in an hour after Chuck.

Vestal

Nightz said:
GG Live. Don't know why but everything seemed to fall for me that game. Your team came to life in the second half though.

Pistons
Celtics

I'll be around in an hour after Chuck.

Playing with DCX at 12:30ish, after that Im game.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
DCX said:
get in line :p

DCX
Just gotta get my game with the Bulls in. Smokey, can you assign the result from my game with the Nuggets, if another admin hasn't already?

Anyone want a short scrim? Maybe 5 min quarters?

Ferny

Chicago Bulls
@ Denver Nuggets
Phoenix Suns (scheduled)

Only ones I need are Bulls and Nuggets to let me know when they wanna get the game in. I'll be available a little after 9PM EST Tuesday and anytime after 5PM Wednesday. Just PM me to set something up.

Vestal

DCX im heading home now.. so should be on in the next 15-20min max.. sorry since the Giants won the Newspaper had to extend the deadline a bit later.. be on asap.

DCX

DCX
Vestal said:
DCX im heading home now.. so should be on in the next 15-20min max.. sorry since the Giants won the Newspaper had to extend the deadline a bit later.. be on asap.
No problem sir :)

DCX

Smokey

Vestal said:

you work for san fran newspaper? sports section?

Smokey

CB3 said:
Damnit smokey you didnt even give me Admin powers

really? i listed you along with cb3, ecnal, and dcx as people to get in touch with for advancements etc if i'm not around.

if i didn't ill assign em to you in a bit

has anybody been able to play the kings yet? dude has been mia

Vestal

Good game DCX. Was keeping up till we hit the 2nd then crawford went off lol. Starting to get used to the shooting online, but still gota figure out jacksons shot and williams.

my 1 memory from the game will be the retarded block I think Wallace made in the 4th.

Vestal

Anyone else need to play the pistons?

Yeah.. but you beast with Crawford lol .. Tmac is starting to grow on me, he was hitting some good shots.

Edit:

To answer Smokey nope, I work in Puerto Rico(Baseball is pretty big here)

DCX

DCX
Vestal said:
Anyone else need to play the pistons?

Yeah.. but you beast with Crawford lol .. Tmac is starting to grow on me, he was hitting some good shots.

Edit:

To answer Smokey nope, I work in Puerto Rico(Baseball is pretty big here)
He's back home where he belongs :) Funny how you work in PR and got beaten by one tonight :p

DCX

Ramirez

CB3 said:
im never gonna get to play games -_-

I'm usually on all night, all you have to do is log on Live and message me.

Does the Clippers owner post here? GG if ya do, I never actually felt like I had a chance to win, but it was a nice change of pace to only be down by 10 most of the game instead of 40. :lol

AtlusAram

Atlus USA Developer
Sorry, guys, Kings owner here. I'll log in tonight and see what's up and try my best to be on tomorrow (11/2, despite having to vote, too, damnit). I know it's late, but maybe from 11pm PST onward? And I'll do better on Wednesday night. Had never done a 2K bball online before, now I see how it's setup, so now I just have to try and be online a few nights a week. I'm PST, BTW.

Will try and be more vigilant about checking this thread.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
A trade was offered and accepted late last night.

After an ugly on-court altercation with teammate Josh Smith, Al Horford (C) has been traded along with Wilson Chandler (SF),

alhorford-peaceout.jpg

chandler-blocked.jpg

to the Boston Celtics.

The entire Atlanta Hawks organization would like to welcome Von Wafer (SG) . . .

vonwafer.jpg

AND Paul Pierce (SF). Welcome fellas!

paulpierce.jpg

Ramirez said:
I'm usually on all night, all you have to do is log on Live and message me.

Does the Clippers owner post here? GG if ya do, I never actually felt like I had a chance to win, but it was a nice change of pace to only be down by 10 most of the game instead of 40. :lol

yeah im right here, and good game...i had 15 blocks in that game :D ,. this game needs a patch cuz we had a Michael Redd dunk in game :lol

DCX

DCX
the under...just cause he's being exposed. His career will die in Boston. Cloudy, Roger Mason Jr and Bill Walker for Chandler and trash... DO IT!!!

DCX

Ramirez

WITNESS2K9 said:
yeah im right here, and good game...i had 15 blocks in that game :D ,. this game needs a patch cuz we had a Michael Redd dunk in game :lol

Yea, I couldn't get any shot up without it getting tipped it seemed like.

AtlusAram

Atlus USA Developer
Will any of my opponents be down to try a game around 11pm PST? That's when I think I'll be home from the polls (gotta drive an hour to the county I'm registered in).

If not I'll try and be available for 3+ hours on Wednesday night.

And btw, my XBL is Arkaium, not AtlusAram, in case that's messed anyone up.

ecnal

AtlusAram said:
Will any of my opponents be down to try a game around 11pm PST? That's when I think I'll be home from the polls (gotta drive an hour to the county I'm registered in).

i might be around...

i can definitely play you tomorrow though.

Vestal

AtlusAram said:

Im not one of ur opponents this week.. but Ill be around and we can scrim

Smokey

For new people if you do a scrim make sure you select 'send custom challenge' so that the game doesn't count, otherwise it will be a league game and count on your record

Top Bottom