• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Smokey

charsace said:
ecnal you're an asshole. I thought you were joking about Jack. You really did get him. Fucking player blocker.
Rule number 1:

Don't post potential trades or trade talks in the league thread. Take it to PM. You made a rookie mistake.

Smokey said:
Rule number 1:

Don't post potential trades or trade talks in the league thread. Take it to PM. You made a rookie mistake.
do you realize how many cockblocks i could've done with all this trade talks in this thread?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You guys call me a hater, but ecnal consistently gives me the most initially respectful offers :lol

DCX

DCX
DY_nasty said:
You guys call me a hater, but ecnal consistently gives me the most initially respectful offers :lol
Oh lets see, he has a shit load of 80s to give away.

DCX

ecnal

i'm all for fair trades.

most people in this league only do trades if they can swindle people -- see viakado.

DCX

DCX
ecnal said:
i'm all for fair trades.

most people in this league only do trades if they can swindle people -- see viakado.
indeed. Also some people over value rating imo. Idk if a dude has a 90 on stats that don't mean much that jacks a rating far beyond what it should be. Gallo a 72 is criminal based on last year. This year he should be a 60 :(

It all depends what you are looking for.

DCX

DY_nasty

DCX said:
indeed. Also some people over value rating imo. Idk if a dude has a 90 on stats that don't mean much that jacks a rating far beyond what it should be. Gallo a 72 is criminal based on last year. This year he should be a 60 :(

It all depends what you are looking for.

DCX
I'm still trying to figure out how the fuck you got the crawford twins

daw840

Nuggets here. Lets roll if anyone is around.

@ Sacramento Kings
San Antonio Spurs
@ Chicago Bulls

If none of these people are here I am down for a scrim too.

Smokey

daw840 said:
Nuggets here. Lets roll if anyone is around.

@ Sacramento Kings
San Antonio Spurs
@ Chicago Bulls

If none of these people are here I am down for a scrim too.

AtlusAram said:
Sorry, guys, Kings owner here. I'll log in tonight and see what's up and try my best to be on tomorrow (11/2, despite having to vote, too, damnit). I know it's late, but maybe from 11pm PST onward? And I'll do better on Wednesday night. Had never done a 2K bball online before, now I see how it's setup, so now I just have to try and be online a few nights a week. I'm PST, BTW.

Will try and be more vigilant about checking this thread.

lets scrim

Birdman02

Bobcats
Warriors

Can either of you guys play at 11:30 est tonight...or later?

Smokey, will you assign my win over the Pistons wen you get a chance? Thanks!!

daw840

GG Smokey. I think I am finally finding my rhythm. That's my highest score ever on this game. Now if I could only play defense better. I really didn't think I would beat you, but if I keep scrimming with you eventually I have to get better right?

Smokey

daw840 said:
GG Smokey. I think I am finally finding my rhythm. That's my highest score ever on this game. Now if I could only play defense better. I really didn't think I would beat you, but if I keep scrimming with you eventually I have to get better right?

gg my man it was a close game through 3 qtrs and very entertaining. I just tend to turn it up a bit in the 4th in games, and that's where I pulled away.

that was the craziest game I've been apart of in 2k11

AB 12-19 fgs, 8-12 3pt 38 pts, 13 assits
KMart 12-19 fgs 3-4 3pt 27 pts
Chase Bud 8-10 fgs 3-4 3pt 20 pts
Yao 5-9 12 pts 11 rebs

Melo 15-19 33 pts
Afflalo 7-12 17 pts
JR Smith 7-14 15 pts

insane game :lol

daw840 said:

you down to play the HEAT later?

daw840

ph33nix said:
you down to play the HEAT later?

I really can't this late. Maybe tomorrow after work, it depends on the wife situation honestly. I get most of my good play time in 3 nights a week when she works until 8.

DY_nasty

Birdman02 said:
Bobcats
Warriors

Can either of you guys play at 11:30 est tonight...or later?

Smokey, will you assign my win over the Pistons wen you get a chance? Thanks!!
Bobcats - I got you

Smokey

Hawks/Nuggets game - I was able to reset the game and assign the win to the Hawks
Mavs/Pistons game - I assigned the win to Birdman

Baby Milo

chhhhhrist i could not hit an open shot in that game. GG Charsace

i gotta do some major practice with these guys before next weeks round of games

Top Bottom