• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Cloudy

Banned
WTF .9 secs left. I get a 3 off with Ray and the time expires with the ball in the air and goes to "reporting results" then my 3 swishes in. WTF :lol

Baby Milo

Cloudy said:
WTF .9 secs left. I get a 3 off with Ray and the time expires with the ball in the air and goes to "reporting results" then my 3 swishes in. WTF :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

stole a game from you with a game winning three from mike fucking conley. man i can't believe i got back in that game from those two big leads you put me in

Smokey

Cloudy said:

happens alot if you don't get the shot off in time. it'll still go up and most of the time it will go in. happens alot on shot clock violations or end of qtr situations if you don't release it in time.

Birdman02

DCX said:
Ok, around 9 ten ish? Movie just ended too :(
DCX

Well, he's in bed a lot earlier than I expected, so I can play now. My wife is gonna be on the computer playing Sims 3, so you (or anyone else on my schedule) can hit me up on xbl.

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
Well, he's in bed a lot earlier than I expected, so I can play now. My wife is gonna be on the computer playing Sims 3, so you (or anyone else on my schedule) can hit me up on xbl.
I'll be on in like 15. Gotta finish things up here. Put my own to bed etc.

DCX

daw840

@ Miami Heat - Ph33nix
Phoenix Suns - FrenchMovieTheme
@ Orlando Magic - Ecnal
Utah Jazz - charsAce
@ Los Angeles Lakers - CB3

Anyone around? I got time for one game!

daw840

That was shaping up to be a really GG too Chars. I don't really have time to start another one tonight, but I'll be around pretty much everyday this week.

edit: Always got something snarky to say don't you? Smarmy bastard.

Birdman02

GG DCX. That inbounds steal at the end was all AI...that's why I intentionally missed the free throw and got a 5 second violation. I'd hate to get a W on something like that.

GG in Madden too. I got really lucky on that kickoff return. You probably would've won if not for that play.

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
GG DCX. That inbounds steal at the end was all AI...that's why I intentionally missed the free throw and got a 5 second violation. I'd hate to get a W on something like that.

GG in Madden too. I got really lucky on that kickoff return. You probably would've won if not for that play.
Tough day for Bird VS DCX matchups :( Yeah, i knew it wasn't you. That's happend to me before where Felton would jump the pass on his own. That last shot was all green lit..and wouldn't stay down :(

I should have kept the second unit in. They worked hard to force turnovers and get the lead down going int the fourth and maintain it until the Starters came in. The animations were kicking my ass this game. They wouldn't recover on screen properly, like they would drift the opposite direction before trying to recover.

You just got a ton of easy looks and i felt like i worked sooo hard for mine. Tough game. GG though

Madden, ugh. Saints RBs are sooo over rated :/ They break tackles like Turner should on every play. It's one thing for Thomas, but Reggie? Reggie is frailer than Mr Glass. Ryan overthrew a few open receivers in key situations..smh, all is well the draft will reward me.

DCX

i seem to have missed something...since when has Paul Pierce been on the hawks:lol good game tho..i had it in the 3rd, but turned the ball over too many times

Clippers now 4-4

don't sleep on us:D

la-clippers-2010.jpg

Mrbob

Opponents for this current week:

@ Houston Rockets
Charlotte Bobcats
@ Detroit Pistons
Boston Celtics
@ New Orleans Hornets

daw840

@ Miami Heat - Ph33nix
@ Orlando Magic - Ecnal
Utah Jazz - charsAce

Let's do this!

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Opponents for this current week:

@ Houston Rockets
Charlotte Bobcats
@ Detroit Pistons
Boston Celtics
@ New Orleans Hornets

How will the Thunder respond to their heartbreaking loss to the Rockets?! Will they fold, will Durant end up in a Rockets uni? Maybe.

ya unfortunately i gotta get ready to hop out of here. Was hoping to get a game but I'm short on time.

We'll get a game going tomorrow I'm sure...or if I'm back earlier tonight then we'll go then.

daw840 said:
@ Miami Heat - Ph33nix
@ Orlando Magic - Ecnal
Utah Jazz - charsAce

Let's do this!

When can you play? I just got home but I just got food too. I might be able to roll around 7:15? Maybe 7 if I nom down this shit quickly

DCX

DCX
Dark FaZe said:
ya unfortunately i gotta get ready to hop out of here. Was hoping to get a game but I'm short on time.

We'll get a game going tomorrow I'm sure...or if I'm back earlier tonight then we'll go then.
pm me

DCX

Smokey

Well our little corner of GAF is gonna be infested with Official Threads that have essentially turned into online centric threads (Halo, Bad Company 2, Starcraft 2 etc). WHAT HAVE YOU DONE GAF OVERLORDS

Mrbob

Oh no. I hate most of these threads too. Huge opening posts are PR drivel. Master Ninja's Ninja Gaiden 2 thread was awesome though!

Smokey said:
Well our little corner of GAF is gonna be infested with Official Threads that have essentially turned into online centric threads (Halo, Bad Company 2, Starcraft 2 etc). WHAT HAVE YOU DONE GAF OVERLORDS

damn, no more nudity, racism and speaking our minds :(

ecnal

so how long will hunter last now that there are, presumably, more mods on this side?

ill be around for a game or two tonight, dunno when. probably after or around 9pm PST.

Top Bottom