• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Smokey said:

main goal is to send Yao home early...he has more stuff to worry about

yao-ming-wedding-photo.jpeg

ecnal

LukeSmith said:
Yeah Witness, I'll pull the trigger on the deal. If it'll make it so you have more fun, I'm fine with playing as pretty much whoever, I suck at this game with everyone

the new warriors owner. hello friend, we should discuss options to move curry's bum ass outa the bay. :D

Smokey said:
pretty sure you did the deal bc you got tired of yao hookshottin your little as big men:D

Yao shoots over everyone except for maybe Big Z.... i was going to pick the clippers originally, i was going between warriors and clippers, and just picked warriors. . i play better with the Clippers..if only i had Sam Cassell back haha

ecnal

DCX said:
Azibuike for Rasual Butler. Make it happen sheriff.

DCX

legendary knicks point guard chris jesus duhon for buike.

bring back a legend, he deserves to retire as a knick.

Ramirez

Smokey said:
Got some new people in here, so there's a good chance a spot will open up for ya. Did you pick up the game, and if so what you think of it?

Nah, I'm either getting it tomorrow or on my day off Monday, but I'm definitely picking it up.

Smokey said:
good games mayne, got a nice little squad there!

its always back and forth to start...and then by 3rd quarter you get a big lead, then im playing catch-up...running plays is a lot better this year..i finally stopped Chase Budinger this this time:lol

Smokey

WITNESS2K9 said:
its always back and forth to start...and then by 3rd quarter you get a big lead, then im playing catch-up...running plays is a lot better this year..i finally stopped Chase Budinger this this time:lol

he was goin off until you and your thugs injured him

i also :lol whenever you quick pause the game to show your displeasure. After a move or a bucket I'd say here comes the rapid quick pause lol

Smokey said:
he was goin off until you and your thugs injured him

i also :lol whenever you quick pause the game to show your displeasure. After a move or a bucket I'd say here comes the rapid quick pause lol

yeah, my goons said enough is enough with Budinger playing like MJ mixed with Reggie Miller:lol i am never pleased when i am on the defensive end...i do everything i can to stop people from scoring...this is me when i dont get the possession to go my way :lol

nba_g_koberef_576.jpg

ecnal

my player is still complete garbage. it's clearly just there so they can add it to the features list on the back of the box.

ecnal said:
my player is still complete garbage. it's clearly just there so they can add it to the features list on the back of the box.

i wanna see how the jordan be a legend mode is gunna be like, after i beat the challenges

ecnal

WITNESS2K9 said:
i wanna see how the jordan be a legend mode is gunna be like, after i beat the challenges

isn't it just drafting rookie jordan to a team of your choice and then playing association?

Nightz said:
Me too. I have 2 challenges left!

i did 6 so far...i have lakers, sonics, the last jazz one, and the knicks challenge left...i can never get enough steals or rebounds.. and i found a way shut down Dominique and Drexler...just have Jordan and Pippen double them lol

LukeSmith

ecnal said:
isn't it just drafting rookie jordan to a team of your choice and then playing association?

I thought it was playing My Player.

You can just go into the rosters now and assign any of the 10 Jordans to an NBA team. You could take the 86 Jordan and his moves, buff the jumper to be like the 96 Jordan and then send him anywhere

ecnal

LukeSmith said:
I thought it was playing My Player.

You can just go into the rosters now and assign any of the 10 Jordans to an NBA team. You could take the 86 Jordan and his moves, buff the jumper to be like the 96 Jordan and then send him anywhere

ah, that makes sense.

Baby Milo

:lol i really don't have much but im looking to move TJ Ford for a big man with a decent jump shot. So if you need a pg or a back up holla.

Smokey

I have created the tournament for the league. It's limited to 16 players. I've created the league on All Star using heavily tweaked Simulation sliders. The tourny can be a testing ground to see if we should roll with these 'custom' Simulation sliders or not for the league.

Like I said it's 16 players, once the 16 is filled I'll send out invites with the password. This is for the $25 gift card to Gamestop. Same squad as for the league.

1. Smokey
2. ecnal
3. sanjuro
4. dark faze
5. cb3

LukeSmith

Smokey said:
I have created the tournament for the league. It's limited to 16 players. I've created the league on All Star using heavily tweaked Simulation sliders. The tourny can be a testing ground to see if we should roll with these 'custom' Simulation sliders or not for the league.

Like I said it's 16 players, once the 16 is filled I'll send out invites with the password. This is for the $25 gift card to Gamestop. Same squad as for the league.

1. Smokey
2. ecnal
3. sanjuro
4. dark faze
5. cb3
I'm in

Smokey

Tournament Info said:

Also each round is best of 5, finals best of 7. Would like this to start this Wednesday, Oct 13th.

1. Smokey
2. ecnal
3. sanjuro
4. dark faze
5. cb3
6. lukesmith
7. dcx
8. mrbob
9. dmczaf

Smokey

TOURNAMENT SIGN UP -$25 GIFT CARD TO GAMESTOP

1. Smokey
2. ecnal
3. sanjuro
4. dark faze
5. cb3
6. lukesmith
7. dcx
8. mrbob
9. dmczaf
10. nightz
11. birdman

Smokey

viakado said:
if was i commish, i would've offered a $50 GC, instead.
now a days, you can't even buy a 1/8th of weed for $25 anymore.

But you are commish...

in the little brother league :p

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm in. This will give me a chance to decide if I'm really going to be able to play in the league this year.

I'm in

viakado said:
if was i commish, i would've offered a $50 GC, instead.
now a days, you can't even buy a 1/8th of weed for $25 anymore.

No you can't but I wouldn't buy terrible weed anyways

Smokey

TOURNAMENT SIGN UP - $25 GIFTCARD
All rounds best of 5 except finals, best of 7
Go Live Wed, Oct 13th

1. Smokey
2. ecnal
3. sanjuro
4. dark faze
5. cb3
6. lukesmith
7. dcx
8. mrbob
9. dmczaf
10. nightz
11. birdman
12. truelize
13. pheeniks
14. vestal
15. baby milo

Smokey said:

1. Smokey
2. ecnal
3. sanjuro
4. dark faze
5. cb3
6. lukesmith
7. dcx
8. mrbob
9. dmczaf
10. nightz
11. birdman
12. truelize
13. pheeniks
14. vestal
15. baby milo

if you don't find a 16th person, then i will be in it

Smokey

All rounds best of 5 except finals, best of 7
Go Live Wed, Oct 13th

1. Smokey
2. ecnal
3. sanjuro
4. dark faze
5. cb3
6. lukesmith
7. dcx
8. mrbob
9. dmczaf
10. nightz
11. birdman
12. truelize
13. pheeniks
14. vestal
15. baby milo
16.WITNESS2K9

And there we have it. I've already got the tournament made in 2k, so I'll be sending out invites later on this evening.

Top Bottom