• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Mrbob

The prizes for the tourney and league are fake incentives since Smokey will just win everything anyway. :lol

Mrbob said:
The prizes for the tourney and league are fake incentives since Smokey will just win everything anyway. :lol
this is true. in the ps3 league, at least the participant with the best feedback rating gets the sportsmanship award of $50.
ps3 better league.

DCX

DCX
viakado said:
this is true. in the ps3 league, at least the participant with the best feedback rating gets the sportsmanship award of $50.
ps3 better league.
....so if i suck the most and fake be nice i win? Let me GameFly this bitch.

DCX

DCX said:
....so if i suck the most and fake be nice i win? Let me GameFly this bitch.

DCX
not sucking the most, but playing the fairest (win or lose).
participants will rate how well you played on your sportsmanship conduct, i.e., if you exploited, abused isomotion, not letting the score run up, etc). stuff like that. and the player with the highest rated feeback rating gets $50 from me via paypal or giftcard.

DCX

DCX
viakado said:
not sucking the most, but playing the fairest (win or lose).
participants will rate how well you played on your sportsmanship conduct, i.e., if you exploited, abused isomotion, not letting the score run up, etc). stuff like that. and the player with the highest rated feeback rating gets $50 from me via paypal or giftcard.
i read, blah, blah, balh, kiss ass=moar monies..

DCX

for those of you that want to play the jordan be a legend mode without beating all the challenges there is a code (icanbe23). im still gunna beat all the challenges, but if you want to just play this mode there is the code.

Smokey

All tourney invites have been sent, except to Baby Milo. It says your GT has not yet signed into 2K sports.

To get invite go to Game Modes/Online Leagues/Invitations and it should be there. If it asks for a password, it is:

knickslol

played Jordan be a legend mode..lot easier to play since you start out at 79 rating..I drafted myself to the Cavs to see if i could help them out, but the team acts retarded, after my 5th game, they will allow me to demand a trade...im taking my talents elsewhere:lol

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
LukeSmith said:
I'm shopping Monta Ellis and David Lee. Not necessarily together 'less it's the right deal.
What are you looking for in return for either or both? More size? Depth at a certain position? Just hate those guys and looking to move for similar pieces?

Mrbob

I should be able to sign in later tonight. Otherwise I'll do it tomorrow morning. If I get Smokey in round one I'm gonna cry. :lol

Smokey

Baby Milo said:
hey smokey i checked pending invitations and there was nothing there

My Gt is-GentlemanThief

Ah, so it's all one word. In your GAF profile you have it listed as two separate words and that's what I went by. I'll send you an invite in a few.

Hopefully everybody is signed in by tomorrow and we can start rollin

Shurs

Smokey said:
Ah, so it's all one word. In your GAF profile you have it listed as two separate words and that's what I went by. I'll send you an invite in a few.

Hopefully everybody is signed in by tomorrow and we can start rollin

Is someone drops out, I'd happily take their place tomorrow night.

Smokey

Baby Milo said:
hey smokey i checked pending invitations and there was nothing there

My Gt is-GentlemanThief

Invite to tourney has been sent.

Sanjuro
dark faze
luke
mrbob
truelize
baby milo

we are waiting on you all to sign in

this league needs to start! i can't take playing the freaking cheap CPU anymore! i swear there is rubberband AI in this game....!

plus the CPU fucking sticks you big time when they man up on you. you can't get away, even with a great player!

Smokey

TOURNAMENT IS LIVE, HERE ARE THE MATCHUPS THAT 2K SPIT OUT

Bucks (Truelize)
Mavs (Birdman)

Bulls (Dmczaf)
Pacers (Baby Milo)

Clippers (WITNESS2K9)
Pistons (Vestal)

Heat ( pheeniks)
Rockets (Smokey)

------

Hornets (Nightz)