• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

DCX

DCX
WITNESS2K9 said:
too much...they are 160 points, but i had some left over that i don't use anyway...im always left with extra points
Well they are Jordans. Of course they will be expensive.

DCX

Mrbob

Smokey timed out a game tonight so I couldn't save my dunk. :/ I absolutely posterized Yao on a dunk it was so epic. Smokey will deny it though so I know he disconnected on purpose! :lol That was the dunk of the forever too. No matter how many beatings I take from you in game I could show that dunk and feel good!

just played some association mode games....i am the sonics with Durant added:D , Jordan just dropped 50 points on me in 7 minute quarters lol

DCX

DCX
Ok fella I need some help. I have been disconnecting every game I.have attempted to play since the first day or two when I played smokey three games. I have tried with encal, pheenix and Luke. No dice. I attempted to play a quick random game and made it to the third.

Help me!

DCX

Mrbob

Are you on wireless? I run on wireless and I have had a couple random disconnects too in my matches with smokey. Strange thing is we usually make it to the 3rd or 4th quarter before it happens. It might be server overload at this point with everyone buying the game and hopping online.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Are you on wireless? I run on wireless and I have had a couple random disconnects too in my matches with smokey. Strange thing is we usually make it to the 3rd or 4th quarter before it happens. It might be server overload at this point with everyone buying the game and hopping online.
Yea i'm on wireless. I bought a new beast router earlier this year to help with this issue. I used to drop games in Madden and stuff, NBA and everything. Ever since the new router nothing until this week. NBA drops all over the place and i dropped a Madden game in the fourth :/

DCX

Mrbob

Yeah I doubt it is a problem on your end. Either it is user overload or 2K needs to patch something. I have a 16MB connection with one of the best routers available with no issues in other games. Great download and upload speeds so I know the problem isn't my end. Might be a wireless issue 2K has to patch.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Yeah I doubt it is a problem on your end. Either it is user overload or 2K needs to patch something. I have a 16MB connection with one of the best routers available with no issues in other games. Great download and upload speeds so I know the problem isn't my end. Might be a wireless issue 2K has to patch.
:/

DCX

DCX said:
Ok fella I need some help. I have been disconnecting every game I.have attempted to play since the first day or two when I played smokey three games. I have tried with encal, pheenix and Luke. No dice. I attempted to play a quick random game and made it to the third.

Help me!

DCX

Well you need to try a couple of games and see if they drop then prepare for some manual labor. Gotta go direct connect and play a few games and see whats up.

I hate routers. I'm using one now and I've done everything right but I get closed nat here and there and oddball shit. I'd really suggest you go direct connect with an ethernet cable for a few games and see if there is no issue and then you'll know its a router issue...

ph33nix said:
I just had a completely lag free game with Phatal, it was almost like playing offline.

Yeah I don't even know who had host in that game.

DCX

DCX
Dark FaZe said:
Well you need to try a couple of games and see if they drop then prepare for some manual labor. Gotta go direct connect and play a few games and see whats up.

I hate routers. I'm using one now and I've done everything right but I get closed nat here and there and oddball shit. I'd really suggest you go direct connect with an ethernet cable for a few games and see if there is no issue and then you'll know its a router issue...

Yeah I don't even know who had host in that game.
The issue is i have wireless for a reason, it's almost impossible to direct connect.

DCX

guess i should see how bad i am against a human player. if anyone wants to play ill be online but YOU send the challenge, i dont know the settings we're using or anything

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
guess i should see how bad i am against a human player. if anyone wants to play ill be online but YOU send the challenge, i dont know the settings we're using or anything
i asked u ignored me

DCX

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
..... Sonic tap

DCX

DCX said:
i asked u ignored me

DCX

i was already playing ecnal. you were late!

anyways, double OT loss but at least i didn't get blown out. alley oops are still ridiculous sometimes. come on dude there is a guy on him and he doesn't react at all to the ball in traffic? lollllzzz

in double OT i think rashard lewis had like 5 3's off the same play. should have switched to a zone. i saw the off the ball pick coming every time and just didn't adjust. should've hit my FT's in the first OT and it wouldn't have gone that far!

gg ecnal

Birdman02

Anybody around for a game now? I'll be online so just send me an invite (GT: Birdman1702). I need to see how I do against a human opponent.

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
Anybody around for a game now? I'll be online so just send me an invite (GT: Birdman1702). I need to see how I do against a human opponent.
I am, i'll hop on.

DCX

ecnal

ya, some alley-oops are like 100% success rate no matter what. i was throwing so many to see what defensive situations allowed them.

anyways, gg, i'll play normal next time :lol

anybody want to play?

i don't know how im gunna do in this league this time around...i usually get a decent seed in playoffs, but with my team, im gunna have to play perfect basketball to compete :lol but im tryna pull a warriors upset in the playoffs

suns D is rated badly but i didn't think i did too bad with them. i did allow for a high fg % but i got some key stops too. j-rich and vince were having an old man battle all game :lol

ecnal

FrenchMovieTheme said:
suns D is rated badly but i didn't think i did too bad with them. i did allow for a high fg % but i got some key stops too. j-rich and vince were having an old man battle all game :lol

vince is a monster in this game, it's a joke.

ecnal

ya, vince is too good in this game. i already figured out his tendencies so he's basically money all game assuming i use him correctly.

ecnal said:
ya, vince is too good in this game. i already figured out his tendencies so he's basically money all game assuming i use him correctly.

well i could deal with that, but i needed rashard lewis to stay cold to win and he didn't :(

for some reason all the rules and some of the presentation were turned off, so when we played a custom game online, fouls were turned off...

DCX

DCX
GG Bird. Man, if i don't make shot it's gonna be a long season. Gotta get Gallo down, he is my key. I got good looks, i tried to create space and it just wasn't falling. You did a great job getting good looks for all your shooters including Chandler smh.

Amare was in beast mode. Ice water at the line. Just gotta surround him with better play on the outside.

DCX

Birdman02

GG DCX. As expected, Amare beasted on me most of the game. Gallo hit a few shots but the rest of your team was pretty quiet. It was nice to see Dirk and Caron Butler draining mid-range jumpers. I just need to get the timing down for my guards now.

Speaking of, I really need a bigger SG...all of my guards are midgets except for Jason Kidd. I could also use a backup PF.

In future games, I think I might have to use a full pause clock to set up plays. The Mavs default plays are pretty awful.

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Smokey timed out a game tonight so I couldn't save my dunk. :/ I absolutely posterized Yao on a dunk it was so epic. Smokey will deny it though so I know he disconnected on purpose! :lol That was the dunk of the forever too. No matter how many beatings I take from you in game I could show that dunk and feel good!

this did not happen:lol

LukeSmith

WITNESS2K9 said:
since league hasn't started yet..Clippers owner, i will trade you teams, you can have the Warriors

I will probably take you up on this, just need to run around with the Warriors a bit to confirm

Smokey

Ramirez said:
What are the odds of some of those dudes on the list not actually playing? I don't recognize some of them...

Got some new people in here, so there's a good chance a spot will open up for ya. Did you pick up the game, and if so what you think of it?

LukeSmith

Yeah Witness, I'll pull the trigger on the deal. If it'll make it so you have more fun, I'm fine with playing as pretty much whoever, I suck at this game with everyone

LukeSmith said:
Yeah Witness, I'll pull the trigger on the deal. If it'll make it so you have more fun, I'm fine with playing as pretty much whoever, I suck at this game with everyone

ok we have a deal

Top Bottom