• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

daw840

Sacramento Kings - AtlusAram
@ Portland Blazers - kirbybreezy
Atlanta Hawks - anachronous_one
@ San Antonio Spurs - Ferny73
Chicago Bulls - Dmczaf

Any of yous guys around for a quick one?

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha

@ San Antonio Spurs
Chicago Bulls
@ Orlando Magic

Anyone around to get a game in right now?!

Post here or AIM me.

Also, I feel ya Mrbob ... stuck living in Michigan myself. Winter is NO JOKE.

daw840

anachronous_one said:

@ San Antonio Spurs
Chicago Bulls
@ Denver Nuggets
@ Orlando Magic

Anyone around to get a game in right now?!

Post here or AIM me.

Also, I feel ya Mrbob ... stuck living in Michigan myself. Winter is NO JOKE.

You still around?

edit: We already played...

daw840

Chicago Bulls - Dmczaf

Really? Not one of these 4 people to even respond? Ridiculous.

i'll be online in a few minutes for anyone who wants to play the suns. just have to finish this level in Dead Nation since you can't save at check points and i dont want to lose all this time i spent on this level -_-

Hey everybody I made a crew for the league. if you're in the league, i invited you. we'd (some of us) like to start using my players online...

Ferny

Hey sorry guys...I haven't really been able to get a game in. Got into a bit of a car accident, sliced my forearm up pretty bad and f'd my knee up nice and good. Haven't had too much time to game between doctors visits and trying to rest.

I'm sure you guys don't mind the free win anyway lol

ph33nix said:
Hey everybody I made a crew for the league. if you're in the league, i invited you. we'd (some of us) like to start using my players online...

we have a better chance of getting together for a pickup game in real life than having a successful, lagless 5 on 5 game of crew.

And I'm not joking.

daw840

Chicago Bulls - Dmczaf

Alright, so Ferny's being a little pussy and can't play because of some sissy car wreck. How about Atlus or Kirby? Either of you guys around to play a game?

Just kidding Ferny, hope you get better soon.

Vestal

Sorry I havent been around.. I had my car wrecked sunday morning and Ive been dealing with some pain ect.. Ill try and get some of these games done.. If not I appologize.

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Chicago Bulls - Dmczaf

Alright, so Ferny's being a little pussy and can't play because of some sissy car wreck. How about Atlus or Kirby? Either of you guys around to play a game?

Just kidding Ferny, hope you get better soon.
Dude relax..worst case you'll get free wins, sissy car wrecks? Damn...holiday crunch got you down?

DCX

daw840

Wow, GG Trailblazers. I really suck now for some reason. I was having a lot of fun and consistently getting better, but then the patch came out and changed the timing. Not to mention banning of a play that I used pretty frequently.

daw840 said:
Wow, GG Trailblazers. I really suck now for some reason. I was having a lot of fun and consistently getting better, but then the patch came out and changed the timing. Not to mention banning of a play that I used pretty frequently.

Worst patch ever.

daw840 said:
Agreed, GOTY easily before the patch....then they just fucked every bit of practice I had put into this game.

If they left the game alone and instead you know, patched in a fucking ability to save playbooks online and made CREW WORK and didn't FUCK UP my player, it would have been alright.

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
Worst patch ever.
Indeed. It feels like day one, trying to figure out the releases and everything. I went from being a good player to average in a matter of days.

DCX

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Ferny73 said:
Hey sorry guys...I haven't really been able to get a game in. Got into a bit of a car accident, sliced my forearm up pretty bad and f'd my knee up nice and good. Haven't had too much time to game between doctors visits and trying to rest.

I'm sure you guys don't mind the free win anyway lol
Holy crap! Hope you feel better soon, man!

Mrbob, I wouldn't worry about any kind of "daw / car crash curse", just because of Vestal and Ferny. Heck, the two vehicles I've totaled were elements of two different accidents that happened in 2009, not 2010.

Top Bottom