• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

aznpxdd

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mrbob

511001770_05a8075dd7_o.gif

Birdman02

Mrbob said:
Crap I'm in the dreaded 5-12 match up which normally leads to upsets in college sports. Cursed spot. :lol

You should be the 6th seed. We have the same record, but I won the head-to-head matchup. Does anybody know how 2k's tie-breakers work? Why is it listed in 2 different orders on the standings page?

Mrbob

Not sure. Looks like the league website updated again with new rankings:

1 Z-Houston Rockets * 1.000 0
2 X-Washington Wizards 0.900 0
3 X-New Orleans Hornets 0.800 0
4 X-Utah Jazz 0.766 0
5 X-Los Angeles Lakers 0.766 0
6 X-Oklahoma City 0.766 0
7 X-Dallas Mavericks 0.766 0
8 X-Orlando Magic 0.733 0
9 X-Denver Nuggets 0.700 0
10 X-Miami Heat 0.600 0
11 X-New York Knicks 0.600 0
12 X-Atlanta Hawks 0.600 0
13 X-Phoenix Suns 0.566 0
14 X-Los Angeles Clippers 0.500 0
15 X-Memphis Grizzlies 0.433 0
16 X-Portland Blazers 0.433

I am now in the 6 slot. Still have the Knicks at 11!

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
ok so the bracket is up for me and i can make changes before submitting who's seeding got fucked up?
i was supposed to get Bob..i don't care shit, it's fixed, i'm happy with whatever

DCX

DCX

DCX
Seeding is figured out and going to be updated shortly. Gentlemen...playoffs are here, lets make it grand :)

DCX

Smokey

alright shit has been fixed leggo

Rockets (1)
Grizzlies (15)

Magic (8)
Nuggets (9)

Thunder (4)
Suns (13)

Mavs (5)
Knicks (12)

-----

Wizards (2)
Blazers (15)

Lakers (7)
Heat (10)

Hornets (3)
Clippers (14)

Jazz (6)
Hawks (11)

LEGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Baby Milo

Smokey said:
:lol

faze overlookin his first round opponent!

gg milo! i can (maybe) later on and tomorrow too
alright cool

man i just know there is this moment when im playing you when your gonna go off and there is nothing i can do about it.im just like
71z2177qg8.gif

Birdman02

GG DCX. I got off to a terrible start on pace to sub 40% shooting in the 1st half. Luckily, I was able to get in a better rhythm in the 2nd, and Amare' cooled off in the 4th qtr.

Smokey

Birdman02 said:
GG DCX. I got off to a terrible start on pace to sub 40% shooting in the 1st half. Luckily, I was able to get in a better rhythm in the 2nd, and Amare' cooled off in the 4th qtr.

bob and i were following your game on the website, that was a good comeback.

wathappendcx

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
The entire Knicks team cooled off :/ It was like NBA Jam lol GG Going to be a long series.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
bob and i were following your game on the website, that was a good comeback.

wathappendcx
Went cold..frozen, 2ked..whatever you want to say. Got an open 3 to tie and AK missed. If thatr would have been one of Bird's shooters it would have went in no question. Notevenmad :/

4th Quarter
30:21 Stoudemire missed a 2 point Layup 58-51
31:23 Stoudemire missed a 2 point Layup 58-53
32:04 Gallinari missed a 2 point Jump Shot 58-53
32:50 Crawford missed a 2 point Jump Shot 58-55
33:27 Kirilenko missed a 3 point Jump Shot 58-55
34:03 Stoudemire missed a 2 point Jump Shot 58-57
34:46 Kirilenko missed a 3 point Jump Shot 58-57
35:29 Crawford missed a 2 point Jump Shot 58-59
35:42 Stoudemire made a 2 point Dunk 60-59
37:52 Felton missed a 2 point Layup 60-64
39:06 Crawford made a 3 point Jump Shot 63-64
39:30 Stoudemire made a 2 point Layup 65-66

DCX

baron_davis1.jpg

Baron Davis is speechless after that game 1 loss... had the opportunity to win the game..BS charge called on Davis for backing down CP3:lol held CP3 in check for most of the game..then he kept turning over the ball.. Davis said he will never pass to Tim "0-8" Thomas ever again in these playoffs

Birdman02

Wow, I didn't realize it was that bad.

I panicked when I saw AK wide open on that last play. I have no idea why Marion (or maybe it was Kidd) just left him, but I started trying to intentional foul as soon as I saw it. I guess I'm lucky it didn't register.

Smokey said:
some of the stuff in this video got me:lol that's some good ass quality what webcam are you using?

its a webcam built in to a sony vaio that i got last year...i will try to record my next game, becuz i wanted everyone to see that mid-air NFL Blitz-like tackle i received:lol with no call..and you can see when i used Pheenix own player against him:lol :lol :lol

Never play 4 straight games of 2k11 through 4 in the morning :lol. Mid range game seems like the most inconvenient shit in the world when you don't give a fuck. I'm pretty sure I was basically cheesing at one point...just running straight at the rim because everything else was too complicated. Somehow I actually scored quite a few points outside of the paint...but I don't remember a single mid range shot.

I want to give some props to FiveRing though. His record isn't the highest here but I think he tried to troll me. I think he was waiting for the playoffs to show his true ability. It's funny how a game before the playoffs he blows the nuggets out by 20 and then plays me pretty tough in the playoffs.

Series isn't over but hopefully we can establish a time to finish up a couple of days from now....I don't want to touch a controller for a few days.

Top Bottom