• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

Birdman02

GG Hey Low. I was finally able to get something going with Dirk. I was actually practicing shooting with him when you messaged me...guess it paid off.

I'm trying to upload the replay of that Roddy B layup...I was shocked he was able to get that shot up through Tim Thomas!!

Birdman02 said:
GG Hey Low. I was finally able to get something going with Dirk. I was actually practicing shooting with him when you messaged me...guess it paid off.

I'm trying to upload the replay of that Roddy B layup...I was shocked he was able to get that shot up through Tim Thomas!!

for some reason..i can't seem to find my shot releases any more..and my players keep fading away when i don't want them to:lol

daw840

Why the fuck are we waiting to advance this shit? It's painfully obvious that the majority of this league doesn't give a fuck about actually playing in the league and being an active member.

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Why the fuck are we waiting to advance this shit? It's painfully obvious that the majority of this league doesn't give a fuck about actually playing in the league and being an active member.
I kinda agree...

DCX

whooooooa! i've been online a few times trying to get games in but keep missing. i know the blazers have messaged me a few times but i didn't see the messages :(

if anyone wants to play the suns tonight ill be on for a bit!

p.s. but if you have to advance then i wont throw a fit!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
whooooooa! i've been online a few times trying to get games in but keep missing. i know the blazers have messaged me a few times but i didn't see the messages :(

if anyone wants to play the suns tonight ill be on for a bit!
league advances to playoffs in 15 minutes...sorry brohem.

DCX

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
except its 15 minutes before advance and our fucking commish is nowhere to be found
I'll pull the trigger..he set the deadline, i fully intend to uphold it.

DCX

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh, nm then! i don't even know if i would make the playoffs anyways.

if i do i can play my opponent tonight. it will be a quick 3 game series -_-

it's not fucking 1995. the first round is 7 games

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh, nm then! i don't even know if i would make the playoffs anyways.

if i do i can play my opponent tonight. it will be a quick 3 game series -_-
You are currently the 14th seed :)

DCX

Smokey

are blazers and suns playing right now?

it says game cannot be simmed because it may be in progress...all of the other games are done...

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
are blazers and suns playing right now?

it says game cannot be simmed because it may be in progress...all of the other games are done...
if they are they trolled us all...wtf!!!!

DCX

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
well i advanced all of them through website...but in game it still says issue with suns/blazers game...
that happened once...you fixed it somehow, i couldnt reset it or assign a win..it was just stuck..

DCX

DMczaf

Hold on guys, let me reboot the servers

081126-dreamcast-01.jpg

Smokey

something is definitely going on with that suns/blazers game. hawks owner just sent me a screen shot of the game showing up as not being played on his screen, but on mine it shows blazers with a L and suns with a W.

Top Bottom