• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

Silkworm

As long as y'all stay out of foul trouble you'll be bake to give us a good run

Too late. Walker and Horford already have 2 fouls each and that's the Gators two "big" men. It's going to be a long 2nd half as UK's length wears down the Gators.

Silkworm

Well now MFII is back on the court but I wonder if that injury will affect his shooting. Guess we'll find out. Would like to see the Gators lead at the half but I'm not sure how likely that is as mo' has started going UK's way.

Bad week for the Brothers Plumlee

DeliciousRemorsefulAmericancurl.gif

cfs2oawdan1qfo1amxmm.gif

bachikarn

Not able to watch the game, but glad to hear we are doing well. Totally expecting a collapse unfortunately (although I think that already happened to some extent?)

Silkworm

Not able to watch the game, but glad to hear we are doing well. Totally expecting a collapse unfortunately (although I think that already happened to some extent?)

Gators didn't have a huge lead, but now UK has a 1 point lead, 39-38 with about 15 min left.

Fjordson

isnt booker yall best guard anyway?
Probably, yeah. Certainly shooting the best percentage and has been surprisingly good on defense.

The Twins still have great games at times, though. And we are undefeated, so I kinda understand why Cal doesn't want to fuck with the lineups too badly. It's definitely a tricky situation, though.

Silkworm

Oh well, it was a good effort by UF. Just not enough firepower, especially without MFII on the court due to a sprained ankle. *come on reverse mojo*

Kentucky needs a few losses bad. Does anybody else feel this way? It would give them room to address issues more resolutely because the hope of an undefeated season is gone. As it stands right now, they are encouraged to continue doing what they are doing with no sense of urgency.

Looks like tonight is finally the night UK loses.

Pollux

Kentucky needs a few losses bad. Does anybody else feel this way? It would give them room to address issues more resolutely because the hope of an undefeated season is gone. As it stands right now, they are encouraged to continue doing what they are doing with no sense of urgency.

Stop lol

I don't disagree but I want to keep winning

Fjordson

Kentucky needs a few losses bad. Does anybody else feel this way? It would give them room to address issues more drastically because the hope of an undefeated season is gone.

I agree with you. Or maybe something in different in practice, I don't know. Florida is a bad team, there's no excuse for struggling tonight.

Silkworm

Hope springs eternal... but I feel that UK is more likely to lose at LSU or UGA. Would love for the Gators to win tonight but just don't feel it will come together without MFII on the court.

But if they go undefeated in the regular season and in the SEC tournament, yeah, there will be a ton of pressure for the perfect season in the NCAA tournament which could be a problem.

These refs right now. Waited til the ball rolled off the rim to blow the whistle.

Preceded by that obvious flop.

Edit: Okay, it's balanced now.

Fjordson

Win's a win...what a bad performance, though. Just weird defensive breakdowns. Nice stuff from Towns and Aa. Harrison, though.

JNA

Banned
Yeah, think he will be. Crazy upside.

He's got a nice elbow jumper, he can make free throws (perfect from the line tonight, really rare to see from a center these days), and LOVE his passing game. Great IQ.

I think he will be a project but what a project he could turn out to be.

Win's a win...what a bad performance, though. Just weird defensive breakdowns. Nice stuff from Towns and Aa. Harrison, though.

Florida did what they should though, attack the switch on a screen if they get a big on a guard.

We still struggle with Florida's ball screens for whatever reason, maybe communicating. It killed us last year.

I dunno guys, I just feel that losing in the 2nd round after an undefeated season would be pretty devastating. You'd hold that L in your chest until you are 6 feet under.

Top Bottom