• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

Ball movement is refreshing.

A lot of times last year, the offense got stagnant when ball stopped moving and certain players (not naming names like Rodney Parker or Jabari Hood) dominated it.

Rodney Parker and Jabari Hood were just so good they could singlehandedly be the offense themselves.

Grayson Allen is such a Duke player, ya know?

What are you trying to say?

You better not be trying to slander the great name of the scrappy, workhorse, determined, smart, first in the gym, last out, lives for the game Grayson Allen.

lush

Damn, VCU point guard just hit his head and is having a seizure on the court. Scary. Hope he's okay.

edit: He's up, eyes open and talking. Yikes.

jakncoke

Banned
wow fuck double posts lol

any who fuck with cameron wright out till decemeber/jan glad our ooc is pathetic

bad teams are fun to play against 32-4 leads

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I know Presby sucks, but the defense, especially in the first half is so encouraging to see. Not to mention, every player has contributed and they look like they have bought in.

I see they got my man Amile Jefferson out there playing the Josh Hairston role.

Soak up fouls, set screens and get the hell out of the way.

Big difference is Amile can drop 4-8pts a game and you won't notice. When Josh scored a single bucket, you took notice because you looked out the window for the asteroid hurtling towards earth.

Top Bottom