• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

inm8num2

I may be wrong but I believe Iowa and MSU would win the tiebreaker right now.

I think you're right. MSU beat Iowa and OSU in their only meetings, while Iowa swept OSU but lost to Purdue. Purdue split with OSU and plays MSU tomorrow night.

Iowa is in very good shape to finish 12-6. MSU blew it against Minnesota last week and needs to beat Purdue and Indiana.

Silkworm

Well at least UGA is keeping this game interesting :) Not sure the second half will be as close but hoping for some drama.

Both teams have some foul trouble and UK is far more likely to deal with it better than UGA. I'm guessing UK will slowly (or quickly) pull away in the second half. I hope I'm wrong ;-)

Pollux

Why the fuck can't our bigs hit anything? Or play D? Why do we just not care? Fuck, you only play 20 minutes a game.

iamblades

My heart is racing for one of the few times this year..

Not even sure I want them to win the way they came out with 0 energy, but please god win...

iamblades

Well this is over.

I told yall not to worry.

What is the fun in that.

The nervousness is what makes basketball so exciting. It's like free cocaine.

Though this game did have a hilarious moment of typical Calipari. Went zone for one possession cause we couldn't stop the cuts, promptly gave up 2 offensive rebounds, and Cal was like 'fuck that shit, see why I hate zone?'.

Fjordson

There's one of the reasons NBA teams really want Towns. A center shooting 80% from the line on the season, icing games at the line.

Edit: joke fifth foul on Towns, another time stoppage for 40 seconds :lol love the college game <3

Fjordson

The only consolation in that crappy performance is that this is the least amount of UK fans UK will play in front of for the rest of the year. Just gonna try and be optimistic and chalk up some of the game to it being on the road :lol

Lose to Wake? Nah, that ain't happening.

Duke will lose to UNC though. And that's not normal Duke fan doom and gloom talking.

It's a bad matchup because they're just too big. It took an act of God and Tyus Jones activating Clutch Mode to beat them in Cameron and I'm sure they will be extra amped considering how they looked the last time they played at home.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
That WVU choke job late vs. Kansas was painful to watch as a fan. Oh well, I didn't expect it to even be close with Staten (our best player by far) and Browne out. Tough place to win missing key players with freshmen as back ups. Still frustrating to blow it at the end with missed FTs, stupid fouls and bad turnovers. Gritty effort from Kansas to battle back from 18 down, with their best player also out early in the game and going 0-15 or whatever from three.

DominoKid

Lose to Wake? Nah, that ain't happening.

Duke will lose to UNC though. And that's not normal Duke fan doom and gloom talking.

It's a bad matchup because they're just too big. It took an act of God and Tyus Jones activating Clutch Mode to beat them in Cameron and I'm sure they will be extra amped considering how they looked the last time they played at home.

wouldn't count on that 3bh

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
While I dont want to ever lose to UNC, I'm not sweating this game too much because the AC Tourney starts soon after, and its the only loss Duke is allowed to have and still earn a 1.

I know I shouldn't get salty over the whole media frenzy with the Sulaimon thing, but jeez people, just get the facts straight. They didn't learn shit after the Lacrosse fiasco, whatever makes a good headline and gets some hits, go with that!

inm8num2

8-7 between MSU and Purdue after 10 min. A real shootout.

And of course as I type that MSU fouls a 3-point shooter, who has a chance at a 4-point play.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
lol Grayson is beating WF by himself at half.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I know Wake is not good, but you would think that Allen's ability and the complete lack of depth would get him some more minutes.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
This team needs new shoes. That's 4 ankle sprains now.

Top Bottom