• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
huh? Don't think that's true at all. What NBA talent does Bama get? If anything, it must be really hard to recruit at Alabama. LSU, Tenn, Arkansas tends to get talent but regularly wastes it (except when Pearl was there).

Up through Gottfried, they would get good players and there its surprising the amount they has in the league for a while. Bama can get hoops talent.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Do either Robert Morris or North Florida have a decent PG? Have Winslow take him out.
Surprised St Johns is our 2 since we just played them 2 months ago. I like our chances if we get past them.

Didn't one of their players get suspended for 2 weeks?

DarkFlow

Banned
I still don't understand how Wisconsin and Duke got a 1 seed over Arizona. Wisconsin needed OT to win there title game, and duke got bounced in the 2nd round. Real 1 seed materiel there.

Bowser

I still don't understand how Wisconsin and Duke got a 1 seed over Arizona. Wisconsin needed OT to win there title game, and duke got bounced in the 2nd round. Real 1 seed materiel there.

All 3 of Zona's losses were sub-100 RPI losses. Wisconsin and Duke's losses were quality compared to Zona's.

Total body of work though.

All of Duke's losses are better than Arizona's best loss and their best wins blow Zona's best wins out of the water.

Wisconsin has one bad loss without their best player.

It is an indictment on the whole notion of having to win your conference tournament though. Past committees have valued it more. I guess this one didn't.

Velcro Fly

Teams that have disgusting records against the top 50 should be hit harder. 3-12 against the top 50? Should be in the first four.

Top Bottom