• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

inm8num2

Wow, saw Purdue up by something like 10 in the 2nd and didn't check again until there were a few seconds left in the 2nd OT. I had Iowa St going to the round of 16, but I thought Purdue's size would be a tough matchup for other teams.

Painter hasn't advanced to the 2nd weekend since 2010. This was definitely his best team since the days of Hummel/Moore/Johnson.

FGCU reverting back to their seed. The dream is dead. And not even Jesus can save the Holy Cross tomorrow against Oregon. The 16 seed dream is dead for the year again.

Kaibutsu

Carolina some bad boys when they put their mind to it mayne
Yeah, I'm starting to feel less like scary robot lady now
giphy.gif

NightOnyx

FGU has run out of gas. Also, Reggie Miller if beyond terrible. I'm going to finish the game on mute because I can't stand listening to him.

ryseing

Nothing makes me more frustrated than mid-majors taking dumb 3s at the end of games. Buffalo could have pulled within one possession but effectively wasted two possessions.

nillapuddin

These refs in UNC/FGCU, wait til they see the result of the play before they call EVERY foul

this has to be the most consistently delayed officiating staff Ive ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom