• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Lets be honest. us Duke fans are like

8oPDZPq.gif

because we were sure it would be us.....AND IT WASN'T US!

EDIT: I do feel bad for Valentine tho

Bishman

Michigan State's bracket support:

97% to Advance today
91% to Sweet 16
61% to Final 4
38% to Champ game
22% to Win

Via ESPN

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely one of the biggest tournament upsets ever, if not the biggest. I can't recall if any of the prior 2 seeds to lose to 15s were the top 2 seed or not. Much less a 2 seed that many thought deserved a 1 seed.

Busted my bracket as I had them in the title game losing to Kansas, but I have no money riding on it this year so happy to see upsets! Gets a bad potential Final Four match up out of the way for WVU as well if we can make it that far (I have us losing to UNC in the Elite 8).

Definitely one of the biggest tournament upsets ever, if not the biggest. I can't recall if any of the prior 2 seeds to lose to 15s were the top 2 seed or not. Much less a 2 seed that many thought deserved a 1 seed.

Busted my bracket as I had them in the title game losing to Kansas, but I have no money riding on it this year so happy to see upsets! Gets a bad potential Final Four match up out of the way for WVU as well if we can make it that far (I have us losing to UNC in the Elite 8).

The thing about this busting brackets...it busted EVERYONE'S bracket. Most people had them going to at least the elite 8.

And don't look now, but Temple and Iowa is wicked close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom