• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Wow, MSU lost. My best bracket had them winning the whole thing. Wow.

Props to Middle Tennessee, though, I mean damn.

So after that Michigan State game here's how things are looking across the major brackets that I've seen posted so far:

1 Capital One NCAA Bracket Challenge still perfect
0 Yahoo Sports brackets remain perfect
6 ESPN Brackets still perfect
1 ESPN Bracket still winless (0/21)

ryseing

Damned straight!

MTSU played better and deserved the win.

I spend most of my basketball shitposting time in /r/collegebasketball (I know) and that was a serious argument by a KU fan the other day. "These upsets just ruin great seasons by great teams!"

If your team was great they would have held off a team that is less physically talented than you but wanted the win more.

I spend most of my basketball shitposting time in /r/collegebasketball (I know) and that was a serious argument by a KU fan the other day. "These upsets just ruin great seasons by great teams!"

If your team was great they would have held off a team that is less physically talented than you but wanted the win more.

"Blue Bloods should get double byes"
-fans of Blue Blood team

Brinbe

YES, GO OWLS
Philly college ball making up for how shitty the Sixers have been

NOOO, these college guys commit the dumbest fouls

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I'm not going shed too many tears for Sparty with the class they have coming in next year. Especially if the check to Josh Jackson's mama ever clears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom