• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't fault Tyus for jumping at first round money. But man, given how thin the PG class is this year. He might've gone lottery with these Ingram/Tyus PnRs we can run

What could've been. :/

ACC getting exposed in the Sweet 16

Not really.

The two teams that will lose tonight were expected to lose. You could argue that Miami could have played with better effort but everyone knew that Duke was going to run out of gas eventually.

Carolina and Virginia go out and throw stinkers tomorrow and you'll have a point.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
WIll just have to wait for next season when we can out talent pretty much everyone else like last year. Can't win when only 1 player shows up.
Matt Jones needs his scholarship yanked. Go home and be a family man plz.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So Allen has no game vs an athletic backcourt like UK or Oregon. Unless he's received a promise from some team, he may need to come back and figure out a plan b, or get exposed as a fraud.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The frustrating thing about this loss is every time Duke seems like they have a shot to get the lead down, they do something phenomenally stupid and put the game back out of reach.

The frustrating thing about this loss is every time Duke seems like they have a shot to get the lead down, they do something phenomenally stupid and put the game back out of reach.

Stop it. This is a young team that's also not very good. Oregon is very good. Sure with better play they could've made the game more competitive, but sometimes you just have one of these games.

Yeah Grayson's looked type bad against any kind of NBA level frontcourt talent or athletic guards.

He might need to stay a year.

He won't because he's athletic enough to fool some team at the Combine into thinking he's going to be legit right away.

I do feel kinda bad about seeing Marshall leave. Kinda.

Yeah Grayson's looked type bad against any kind of NBA level frontcourt talent or athletic guards.

He might need to stay a year.

He won't because he's athletic enough to fool some team at the Combine into thinking he's going to be legit right away.

I do feel kinda bad about seeing Marshall leave. Kinda.

Stay a year and see his usage split between Tatum and Giles? Pls.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Stop it. This is a young team that's also not very good. Oregon is very good. Sure with better play they could've made the game more competitive, but sometimes you just have one of these games.

Sure Oregon's good, but Duke has played pretty shitty outside of BI. I'm not saying Duke "woulda won had..." but they seemed close to making a general run and then sabotage it with a really stupid turnover that would lead to an Oregon score.

It wasn't a great effort, but it was either ending tonight or Saturday anyway.

These CBS hacks making Allen out to be the bad guy after Brooks taunted him are fucking infuriating.

Go get your bread, son. You don't need CBB nonsense

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
You guys really hating on Matt? Dude averaged 10+, 42% on his 3s, and plays great defense. He's been playing on bad ankles the past 6-7 games or so and its clearly bothering him. It'll be great to have him next year.

Josh Hairston comparisons? smh

TraBuch

Banned
Jones' defense is really overrated. He can't stay in front of anybody that's remotely athletic and he's good for two really dumb and one fouls a game. Is there anything more infuriating than watching a guy half-heartedly swipe at a ball when the dude is going up for an easy dunk?

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Jones' defense is really overrated

I think K would disagree with you. Matt has been given some tough assignments. Him shutting down Dekker and his big game against Gonzaga were a big part of why we won last year, for example.

Stephen Schramm
‏@stephenschramm
Brandon Ingram walks out of #Duke locker room. Oregon fan in all black is standing nearby.

"Good game, Brandon." - Phil Knight

giphy.gif

MisterR

It's okay for the fans to do it. For the network? Nah son. That shit don't play.

This is ridiculous. He's tripped guys on at least 4 occasions this season and now acting like a spoiled brat. If anything it hasn't gotten enough attention this season how big an asshole he is.

This is ridiculous. He's tripped guys on at least 4 occasions this season and now acting like a spoiled brat. If anything it hasn't gotten enough attention this season how big an asshole he is.

I'd love to know where you got 4 times from. But really, I'm just happy that we out here salty over a couple of Flagrant 1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom