• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurmer

Banned
Don't get me wrong. The badgers totally deserver to lose, but that last call was literally the guy trying to foul him

He got the ball though. No idea why the wiscy player thought dribbling the ball 5 feet away from his body was a good idea in that moment.

pxleyes

Banned
He got the ball after he stuck his arm across the dude's torso and made contact with him. It's a foul every single time.
Except the half a dozen or more calls the refs didn't call all game. Don't let the ball be a body length away from your body. You're not getting that call when the guy ends up with the ball at the end of the game like that.

Jarate

Banned
Also, what should be apparent is how shitty the NCAA is this year. Wiscy and Notre Dame had no business playing in the sweet sixteen. Both teams kind of blow

So hacking guys to steal the ball and get 2 points isn't on the ref's??? I could lace em up and get an 8-0 run then.

Give it a shot. I hate everything ND stands for but even I'm not upset given the fact Wiscy choked like they did. This loss is on them, not the refs. The non-calls weren't egregious enough.

Edit: "Irish don't lose on Good Friday or Easter Sunday." fuck off

Draconian

Except the half a dozen or more calls the refs didn't call all game. Don't let the ball be a body length away from your body. You're not getting that call when the guy ends up with the ball at the end of the game like that.

Ok, so now you're just justifying bad officiating. That's fine, but it's pretty clear saying he got all ball in this case is a joke.

Mrbob

Disappointed with how the wiscy game ended but not mad. Team is mediocre this year and was playing with house money anyway. Save the embarrassment of losing by 30 to UNC.

Looking forward to seeing how Happ can develop his game in the off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom