• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
so generally, NBA players peak at age 25, so thats why younger players are more valued since you can try to make them better and get them used to playing in the NBA by the gime they are 22.

Hield is probably the 7th best prospect right now, I think my draft order is

1. Ingram
2. Simmons
3. Bender
4. Dunn
5. Jaylen Brown
6. Murray
7. Hield

I really like Hield though, and theres a huge chance that players like Poetl, and Ellenson get picked over him.

The thing about Hield is I don't know which team that will probably have a top 10 pick would select him based on their needs for a SG. I can see him easily slipping through the top 10 as a SG. Most of the teams in the top 10 of the draft have young shooting guards they are still developing or are under long term contracts.

Phoenix- Devin Booker.

Minnesota- They would have to move Wiggins at SF (which might be best tbh, they need shooters)

Lakers- Jordan Clarkson

New Orleans- Might happen if they decide not to re sign Eric Gordon

Philly- I don't know if they would waste a top 3 pick on him but who knows with them

Milwaukee- Kris Middleton

Orlando- Oladipo

Sacramento- ???? Who fking knows with Vlade as GM.

Boston- Avery Bradley

Toronto- Might happen if DeRozan declines his player option and leaves Toronto.

DominoKid

Self and Wright definitely not doing the profession any favors tonight. Awful coaching from both down the stretch.

Especially Wright. Hes praying for the clock to hit 0.

Nesotenso

disappointed. another year, another disappointing end in the tournament. Bad time for Ellis to not score and Selden to be cold from the 3.

NightOnyx

Good game. I hope tomorrow's games are similar. I'm excited to watch the Nova/OK matchup, I think Nova is the better team overall but Buddy is definitely the best player out of the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom