• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

UVA right now.

Cel983pWAAAPL3E.jpg

Lkr

i love the commentators freaking out saying you need to run clock. if that guy had made the three, they would not be saying that

spyder_ur

i love the commentators freaking out saying you need to run clock. if that guy had made the three, they would not be saying that

I would have written it either way. It was a bad decision, but at least it was made out of an aggressive mindset. Still a bad decision though.

Lkr

"you want the ball in their hands"
misses

i hate that i have to watch this on watchtbs instead of local CBS, i hate being behind a minute

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
UNC fans, please do not ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever talk about how easy Duke's path was to the 2010 championship. This is the cakiest of cakewalks, and every team that has posed even a slight threat to you has been eliminated beforehand.

I expect Hield to score 80 pts on Nova and 7 against UNC in the championship game. Just give Roy his retiring gift so we can get on with next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom