• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mark Few can't get his team past this Syracuse squad with Wiltjer and Sabonis, both dudes tailor made to bust that 2-3 zone, he's officially a Rick Barnes tier.

So looks like we have an ACC tournament semi-final on one side of the bracket. Amazing. Guaranteed 2/4 Final Four and 1/2 Championship Game.

ProjectPick

Neo Member
So looks like we have an ACC tournament semi-final on one side of the bracket. Amazing. Guaranteed 2/4 Final Four and 1/2 Championship Game.

Setting up for potential Big 12 national semifinal vs ACC national semifinal. Its like the best 2 conferences all year will decide it.. who knew.

B.O.O.M

God I hope we find a way to get Sabonis to Portland Trailblazers..it's destiny damn it. With some actually competent guards dude should do great in the NBA

lol, you are right. That number 13 (Perkins) shouldn't even be playing.

That's what happens when both of your guards who started for the last 4 years graduate.

Meh not overly upset about the loss. Didn't think we could go this far and got lucky Seton Hall and Utah couldn't deal with the altitude in Denver.

Sunday games are boring. Those are easy UNC and Virginia blowout wins.

Yeah, likely. At least a couple of tonight's games were interesting, yesterday's were boring too. Feels good to have an ACC tournament lineup on a Sunday since the stupid change to move our tournament championship to Saturday. =/

thefro

Hats off to UNC, not much you can do when they start off shooting 10-12 from 3. If they shoot 40% it's a really fucking close game.

IU had several shots rim in and out. Different game if Johnson and Blackmon could play.

I'd also rather have Teddy V ref this game than the clowns they had, but the difference was UNC hitting everything.

ACC will make at least 40 million dollars from this year's tourney performance setting the record for one conference in one year.

Swofford be like
tumblr_m9t5ksw8fB1r1adauo1_400.gif

Players will see $0 from that

We have an Elite 8 game ongoing and this thread is dead.

Randolph was right, it really is only going to be talking about that baby blue school from here on out.

Kalnos

Banned
Not gonna lie, between not really enjoying 1-and-done era and the fact that all of the Cinderella teams are gone I'm somewhat over this tournament.

Pulling for Oregon, Oklahoma, Virginia, and Villanova.

ryseing

This Geico talking basketball is scaring the crap out of me.

Thing of nightmares that.

We have an Elite 8 game ongoing and this thread is dead.

Randolph was right, it really is only going to be talking about that baby blue school from here on out.

College sports threads are pretty much dead in general on this site. CFB thread got sad last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom