• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2010-2011 Season OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekWolf

GoldenEye 007 said:
Oh lord jesus, UCF just lost to Rice...
Thank the good Lord we're getting UCF this week instead of two weeks ago.

Also, thank goodness for good ol' Crap-USA. If we're going dancing in March, the league needs to continue grabbing ankles for us.

uk's win at south carolina brings confidence to my heart.

and kansas's loss makes me eagerly await dukes next home loss, so UK can take it's rightful place as longest home winning streak.

we've got the week off to prepare for the thorough dismantling of uga which will take place on saturday. i will be there and revenge will taste delicious.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I know all of you care about your big-time teams, but I saw this today and it made my week:

ml30au.jpg

Never thought I'd see the day.

Amory

*sniff sniff* the husky pups are at #5 this late in the year, I'm so proud. Now please don't lose at Marquette tomorrow. I could totally see that happening.

Speaking of upsets, anyone else think we'll see notre dame beat pitt tonight? I got my fingers crossed.

Amory

Ben Hansbrough ruined Uconn. Really good player that hasn't gotten the recognition he probably deserves

Amory Blaine said:
Speaking of upsets, anyone else think we'll see notre dame beat pitt tonight? I got my fingers crossed.

I'll pat myself on the back for this if they can hang on.

Amory

Hansbrough made the exact same move the last 3 times he scored.

What was up with that timeout, review, double dribble thing at the end? Weird.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
During his weekly radio show Monday night, North Carolina basketball coach Roy Williams confirmed that his Tar Heels will travel to San Diego next season to play Michigan State on an aircraft carrier.

Saw this online. Interesting, though I'd enjoy it more if it was football on an aircraft carrier. More chances for BAILOUT .gifs.

Oh yeah, I hear Alabama beat Kentucky. Don't think that happens too often.

sruckus

BertramCooper said:
Goddamn it, Georgia.

I want to watch the OSU/Purdue game. Nobody gives a shit about this game.

I'm kind of entertained. I love upsets (except for if it happens to Ohio State :) )

Anyway tip off hasn't happened yet and if it goes too long I have espn3.com

edit: It's also on ESPN SD apparently.

Amory

Marquette is about 7 for 8 right now to start the game. They always play above and beyond their talent when they play Uconn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom