• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2010-2011 Season OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
GodfatherX said:
Kyle Kuric from the ville just posterized a ND player, and got one of the most BS technical calls i've ever seen

Ridiculous dunk, even more ridiculous call. Should be #1 or #2 on ESPN top plays tonight.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
blugh, I'll admit that sometimes I hate looking forward to the Duke-UNC game. Not sure how much I'll post here tonight so if the sheep win, congrats to Bowser Dy-nasty and Domino kid. If we win then muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwahahahahahaha.

jakncoke

Banned
Going to be interesting to see how Big East play finishes out, see if any current teams that are in line for a double bye falls down to 1st rd and 1st rd move. Hopefully Pittsburgh can get this win @ Nova upcoming and really solidify a double bye

jakncoke said:
Going to be interesting to see how Big East play finishes out, see if any current teams that are in line for a double bye falls down to 1st rd and 1st rd move. Hopefully Pittsburgh can get this win @ Nova upcoming and really solidify a double bye
i think the byes this year will be more important then in years past, with so many teams in the BE playing well it should make for a very interesting tournament. Also is it just a Louisville thing, or do all the other BE schools hate ND if for no other reason then them refusing to join in fb?

bigfurb

The turnaround UNC has made this year has been dramatic. Marshall starting and Barnes finally playing like Barnes has made all the difference

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
Holy shit Carolina is playing with so much more energy and intensity than Duke. You can tell this game means a lot more to them than it does to Duke right now.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
omfg I love you Marshall you gonna fuck all my bitches one day
sooperkool said:
Half of Nolan Smiths game is make contact and throw up a shot....
The next Wade!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Jtrizzy said:
A couple of questionable charge calls in that first half. Won't take long for Duke to come back.

Unless Jesus comes in the lockerroom and heals Kyrie's toe so he can play 2nd half, we ain't doing shit. Its like the ghost of Greg Paulus is up in this bitch

Foul trouble is causing Carolina problems now, they're playing Duke's game.

Why doesn't any team realize that NOBODY on Duke's team is going to drive except Smith. everyone else is only driving or faking to get a chance at 3?

Coach K always makes good adjustments. On that note though, he's in the refs ear so count on a BS foul against Carolina to come up quick.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
sooperkool said:
Coach K always makes good adjustments. On that note though, he's in the refs ear so count on a BS foul against Carolina to come up quick.
SUre cause Roy never works the refs and UNC neeeeeevvvvveeer gets calls in their favor.
I'll admit, they've bailed us out in some calls, and then hit us with a few bad ones too. It happens

Amory

unc absolutely has to make all of their free throws down the stretch if they wanna pull this out, which theyre not doing right now

truly101 said:
SUre cause Roy never works the refs and UNC neeeeeevvvvveeer gets calls in their favor.
I'll admit, they've bailed us out in some calls, and then hit us with a few bad ones too. It happens

Of course it happens in the Dean Dome, see my comment earlier about "home cooking'. Don't be so defensive.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
sooperkool said:
Of course it happens in the Dean Dome, see my comment earlier about "home cooking'. Don't be so defensive.

You'll have to forgive me since we're jobbing to our rival and Kyle Singler has completely disappeared. Now ready for Austin Rivers future and possible NBA lockout

DY_nasty

Amory Blaine said:
unc absolutely has to make all of their free throws down the stretch if they wanna pull this out, which theyre not doing right now
With Henson: miss every FT
Without Henson: lose every rebound (what got us into this mess)

oh well

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
DY_nasty said:
With Henson: miss every FT
Without Henson: lose every rebound (what got us into this mess)

oh well

He's really improved over either Plumlee though. I'll admit I though Henson was garbage last year, but he has really improved his game. Our gang of goofs couldn't dream of doing any of the post moves he does

bachikarn said:
damn, Rutgers won on a 4-point play?

The last 3 minutes of that game are simply put:

Stupidly awesome.

Rutgers was quite literally banking in 3 point shots, stealing the ball off the inbounds pass, and then swishing a 3.

Haven't seen anything quite that crazy in basketball for a while...

Heck, I haven't seen a come back like that, ever.

DY_nasty

Holy shit Barnes

Walker fell victim to Duke's jutsu. I ain't mad though, we finally got a good young PG to work with. Kid's only gonna get better.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
sooperkool said:
Plumlees do their job though which is to rebound and occasional implied thuggery.
thuggery? That would imply that they actually contact. I never thought I'd miss Zoubek but cotdam I do

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
DY_nasty said:
Holy shit Barnes

Walker fell victim to Duke's jutsu. I ain't mad though, we finally got a good young PG to work with. Kid's only gonna get better.

Marshall is really good. respek +1. Plus you'll keep him for more than 8 games

implied thuggery. They make you think they'll do something but really dont. Quite the skill actually. Personally i'd let Nolan Smith score 50 points but give no one a clean 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom