• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2010-2011 Season OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
474492e18c6e1cab.gif

474492e18c6e1cab.gif

474492e18c6e1cab.gif

474492e18c6e1cab.gif

Large foul discrepancy but free throws killed Pitt. You can't have your big guys go 2 for 9 from the line. I bet ESPN / Big East is happy though...they would love nothing more than for St. John's to be relevant in hoops.

jjasper

This team doesn't deserve to be in any tournament.

Edit: But I will give credit to Hopson. Guy is finally starting to figure it out.

Talon

TheOrangeKid007 said:
Large foul discrepancy but free throws killed Pitt. You can't have your big guys go 2 for 9 from the line. I bet ESPN / Big East is happy though...they would love nothing more than for St. John's to be relevant in hoops.
St. Johns was getting to the rim at will in the last 5 minutes.

Kalnos

Banned
DominoKid said:
haha at jakncoke

dont feel bad Pitt fans. its not like yall got jobbed or anything.

lolol

I thought he was out, but it's hard to tell if his heel is actually down in that shot or if he's on his toes.

Bowser

Kalnos said:
I thought he was out, but it's hard to tell if his heel is actually down in that shot or if he's on his toes.

Yeah, I thought that same thing. If you watch the video it looks like he's on his toes, but who knows.

bucknuticus said:
St Johns the least explainable team this year, lose to god awful teams and now beating really good teams.

Pretty sure they are the most predictable and easily explained team this year, beating really good teams and laying eggs against crap teams was Lavin's entire career at UCLA.

Talon

Kalnos said:
Official's looking straight at his feet, so I tend to believe he was on his toe.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
And again, thanks to Pitt and now Texas jobbing to Nebraska (lol Rick Barnes) our loss to St Johns, not so bad now.... Sure, they still kicked our ass, but its obvious that this is a pretty good team

Seth C

Any Lexingtonians want to hit up Pazzo's after the game today? I want to try the 09.09.09 Stone Vertical Epic Ale they just tapped.

technical difficulties in Lexington, audio issues and pic going back and forth from negative colors (100% sure thats not the proper term)

this after the horrible top down camera earlier this week...it's like ESPN is trolling UK fans

Seth C

GodfatherX said:
technical difficulties in Lexington, audio issues and pic going back and forth from negative colors (100% sure thats not the proper term)

this after the horrible top down camera earlier this week...it's like ESPN is trolling UK fans

I'm blaming this one on solar flares. The retard cam is all on them.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
DominoKid said:
as did i

unfortunately we decided to play tardball today.

Our 57-41 win over UVA was like a trip to the dentist. 1 minute left in this half and you're just now breaking 20, this could be worse.

DominoKid

something else that i just noticed this year, our guys wear some awful shoes.

Henson wears the Flint XIIIs now and then, but thats about it. Other than that were stuck w/ uniform shitty Team Jordans and bland Nikes.

whereas I see players on Big East teams rocking heat with regularity. what gives? we should be draped in the finest of series Jordan PEs and customs. i mean, were only one of the iconic entities of the Jordan empire.

</sneakerhead rant>

Schlookum

Neo Member
Seth C said:
Any Lexingtonians want to hit up Pazzo's after the game today? I want to try the 09.09.09 Stone Vertical Epic Ale they just tapped.

Man, I would tear up mass quantities of pretzels. Wish I could go, stupid work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom