• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2010-2011 Season OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Outdoor Miner said:
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

New Bracketology out. I know these things are worthless, but its fun to pretend. The Illini would be absolutely ecstatic to get that placement. Weakest 1 seed in Duke (w/o Irving) and weakest 2 seed in Virgin U. George Mason in 1st round? I would take that in a heartbeat.

He also now has 6 B10 teams in with Michigan sneaking in, on account of the conference strength I'm assuming.

He had us in last time. We were playing Baylor in a play in game.

Luckily I don't think there is a chance we end up in a stupid ass play in game. I think we either beat State tomorrow and you guys in the 4/5 game which should be enough to bump up our rank or we lose and we're NIT bound.

I just saw the next ESPN 30 for 30 movie covers the fab five. It's done by jalen rose's production company, I'm sure it wont be one sided...........

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
Kalnos said:

Are Pitt fans really upset by this?

Pitt shouldn't have even been in that situation, anyways. Villanova choked at the end of that ball game on one of the stupidest inbounds plays I've ever seen, which allowed Pitt to somehow, almost miraculously tie the game.

On top of that, it isn't like Pitt was winning and Reynolds hit a last second shot to take the lead. The game was tied. If Reynolds misses, the game was going into OT. Even if he missed, it didn't mean that Pitt was going to a Final Four.

DominoKid

bucknuticus said:
I just saw the next ESPN 30 for 30 movie covers the fab five. It's done by jalen rose's production company, I'm sure it wont be one sided...........

*shrug* everybody knows about the Ed Martin business. why beat a dead horse?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
My alma mater beat Davidson in the SoCon tourney today. ALL THE WAY TO THE NCAA TOURNEY BITCHES..........................

Woot woot, just got me some lower bowl half court seats from some of my parents connections. Now I wont have to camp out with the rest of the students tomorrow night to get a good seat. This is the biggest regular season game for us I can remember in the past 10 years. Tickets are insane right now around here, the cheapest ticket is $200+. So excited!

Brian Fellows said:
Hopefully Kansas wins by 25.

You'll know within the first 5 minutes who will win. Lots of fouls called means Kansas by 20. If the refs let them play MIZZOU will roll by double digits. Officiating MU games is an absolute nightmare for refs.

On another note if anyone watches the game that hasn't seen us play pay attention to how ridiculously fast our guards are. Michael Dixon is the quickest bball player I've ever seen. Phlip Pressy, our freshman PG, is just behind Dixon but can jump out of the gym. They are fun to watch.

If you are a KU fan please take what I say lightly, I like to poke fun and enjoy getting it thrown back at me. Should be a good game. Speaking of which any Beaker fan wanna throw down a friendly avatar wager? KU wins I'll rock a KU avatar for a week or so. MU wins you rock a beautiful Mizzou avatar. :)

Any Marshall fans out there? Did you guys make sure the temperature isn't "too hot" in your arena? I would hate to see you guys be uncomfortable like you were on your trip to Orlando earlier this season.

GoldenEye 007 said:
Any Marshall fans out there? Did you guys make sure the temperature isn't "too hot" in your arena? I would hate to see you guys be uncomfortable like you were on your trip to Orlando earlier this season.

It's cold as shit in Huntington, so I wouldn't sweat it.

Seth C

Mizzou Gaming said:
You'll know within the first 5 minutes who will win. Lots of fouls called means Kansas by 20. If the refs let them play MIZZOU will roll by double digits. Officiating MU games is an absolute nightmare for refs.

On another note if anyone watches the game that hasn't seen us play pay attention to how ridiculously fast our guards are. Michael Dixon is the quickest bball player I've ever seen. Phlip Pressy, our freshman PG, is just behind Dixon but can jump out of the gym. They are fun to watch.

If you are a KU fan please take what I say lightly, I like to poke fun and enjoy getting it thrown back at me. Should be a good game. Speaking of which any Beaker fan wanna throw down a friendly avatar wager? KU wins I'll rock a KU avatar for a week or so. MU wins you rock a beautiful Mizzou avatar. :)

They don't look terribly fast to my eyes, but I just spent a season watching John Wall pay. So far your boys aren't looking like they were ready to play.

jakncoke

Banned
WVU pulling down offensive rebounds left and right

Edit: lol WV fans pissed wonder how long till those scumbags start throwing things.

NewLib

Banned
jakncoke said:
WVU pulling down offensive rebounds left and right

Edit: lol WV fans pissed wonder how long till those scumbags start throwing things.

I cant believe Im actually rooting for Louisville to win, but WVU has the worst fans ever.

NewLib said:
I cant believe Im actually rooting for Louisville to win, but WVU has the worst fans ever.

Yep. Their football fans are the worst. They think they are an elite football program like Ohio State or Texas.

Seth C said:
They don't look terribly fast to my eyes, but I just spent a season watching John Wall pay. So far your boys aren't looking like they were ready to play.

Did you see how fast he got down the court there at the end with the dribble? He's wicked fast with the dribble. KU guards are freakin quick too so its a little deceiving.

SyNapSe said:
WHAT.IS.SELBY.DOING.

Yeah, you know I'm starting to wonder if that is really Selby in that uniform. I've seen him play a lot of bball even before this season and I've never seen him panic like he was doing in that first half. I'm betting Reed has a big 2nd half though.

Z_Y

vas_a_morir said:
Yep. Their football fans are the worst. They think they are an elite football program like Ohio State or Texas.
lol. Says the Kentucky Marshall fan.

Seth C

Mizzou Gaming said:
Did you see how fast he got down the court there at the end with the dribble? He's wicked fast with the dribble. KU guards are freakin quick too so its a little deceiving.

He is pretty fast. He was dribbling way too high and was completely out of control, but he was fast. Just not John Wall fast.

jakncoke said:
dumb foul by that l'ville player

fucking big east refs and their fucking phantom fouls, apparent making contact with the air is a foul. replay angel showed zero contact, went to the dvr and slo-mo to make sure, he missed the ball and everything else but air

jakncoke

Banned
GodfatherX said:
fucking big east refs and their fucking phantom fouls, apparent making contact with the air is a foul. replay angel showed zero contact, went to the dvr and slo-mo to make sure, he missed the ball and everything else but air

haha even so, the dumbass should of tucked ass and not tried.

jakncoke said:
haha even so, the dumbass should of tucked ass and not tried.
just ads to the complete foul disparity we have experienced over the last 3 years by Big East officials, last I saw we had over 30% less FT attempts vs Big East opponents in the last 3 seasons, that was as of the Cincy game a few weeks back

jakncoke

Banned
fucking wat. why. ughh they just used the tebow style he's such a great man you instantly feel better when he enters the same room about Kemba Walker...

immediately thought Tebow as well lol

and apparently digital time keeping is a new concept in morgantown, for fucks sakes

my face just lit up like Huggins with that out of bounds call

HtWNN.jpg

sarcoa

Foul call sucked at the end of the Louisville game, but had Siva hit his free throw it wouldn't have been a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom