• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2010-2011 Season OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth C said:
The same way we reacted when Eddie Sutton did it. The media will crucify Kentucky, Cal will move on somewhere else, and no one will ever speak of what he did again. He will finally be forgiven of his wrong doings, because people would rather speak ill of Kentucky than the person at fault. He may even make the hall of fame that way.
Out of curiosity, do UK fans at least recognize the fact that Coach Cal's tenure is going to end very badly?

Or are they in denial?

jjasper

Good thing he doesn't have to touch it on offense.

Edit: Ball game. Great exhibition of rebounding. 2-3 more games before this abortion of a season is over.

Seth C

jjasper said:
Good thing he doesn't have to touch it on offense.

Edit: Ball game. Great exhibition of rebounding.

We inbound, you foul, we hit 1 of 2, you make a 3 and get fouled with a chance to go to the line and tie the game up.

jjasper

Seth C said:
We inbound, you foul, we hit 1 of 2, you make a 3 and get fouled with a chance to go to the line and tie the game up.

You haven't seen us play at home, a solid 3-5 at home in the SEC. That is fucking horrible.

Seth C

jjasper said:
You haven't seen us play at home, a solid 3-5 at home in the SEC. That is fucking horrible.

I have, but we were worse on the road at 1-6 coming in to today. Anyway, I'll take it.

3:30pm, friday, Ga Dome, against olemiss/alabama. BE THERE! if you see me with the ELOY VARGAS sign, come and say hi.

we won a road game! finally!! and against tennessee...oh man, bruce pearl, i hope you enjoyed what was hopefully your last home game.

SyNapSe

BertramCooper said:
I just realized I'm going to miss most of the Big Ten tourney because of a stupid conference I have to go to for work.

Fuck fuck fuck.

espn3? I guess some of your conf. tourney maybe on B1G network though

sruckus

BertramCooper said:
Thanks CBS for making me miss the first 7 minutes of the first half so I could see the end of the MVC championship.

I really appreciate it.

++ and to top it off, they switch to a commercial while the OSU game is still ongoing and then come back for a sec and then OH WAIT TV TIMEOUT...MORE COMMERCIALS!

pathetic. The NCAA games better not be like this. At least I always have espn3.com with ESPN

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
giga said:
Feels good to cap off the season with a win, as terrible as it was. RIP Alexander Memorial Coliseum.
But you're getting Tubby.... at least I hope to God you are getting Tubby

Shick Brithouse said:
Notice how our fans didn't storm the court? Just another Buckeye championship, just another day....
I'm still here and the court is full lol. But we waited until after we got our trophy and they're cutting down the nets now.

Pollux

BertramCooper said:
Out of curiosity, do UK fans at least recognize the fact that Coach Cal's tenure is going to end very badly?

Or are they in denial?

I think we're going to be just fine, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom