• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2010-2011 Season OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemax

Banned
Singler channeling his brother somehow.

The announcers pointed out that USC has beaten the top 3 teams in the Pac 10, something like 4 top 50 RPI teams, and are 3-1 against the AP Top 25.

I just wish we didn't have some of the ugly early season losses.

Kevtones

Talon- said:
There are club teams that can hang with Oregon in terms of talent.

Crazy part is our recruiting class is uber-talented. Brown is probably our best recruit since Hairston/Brooks.

I'm so going to the games tomorrow/Saturday. How much are tickets? Anyone?

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
Should be two really good games tomorrow in New York.

Louisville v. Notre Dame
Connecticut v. Syracuse

I'm going with Connecticut and Notre Dame in the final. I wouldn't be surprised if Louisville made it, though.

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
jakncoke said:
fucking Kemba you ass

It does suck to have to watch that shot every 30 minutes on ESPN. Then it will probably be in those BE Tournament commercials next year.

If Pitt would have boxed out on the shot that Kemba missed 18 seconds earlier, UConn never would have gotten the rebound. All 5 Pitt players were standing in a circle around the hoop when that shot was in the air. Coombs-Johnson or whatever his name is just waltzed right through the entire team to get that board.

This year's Mizzou team is the first of Anderson's teams that haven't drastically improved as the season went on. We seriously are the same team right now that struggled to beat Western Illinois at home in our second game of the season.

Our effort tonight brought back nightmares of Quin Snyder teams. We flatout quit, and got completely embarrassed for it. With that said, we will get an 8, 9, or 10 seed in the tourney. We are definately struggling but I still wouldn't want to have to face us in the first couple rounds.

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
Amory Blaine said:
Only reason I haven't gone to sleep yet is so I can catch the replay a few more times...

:)

I still watch this every so often: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCXYkqy-8cI

The game wasn't as big, but we beat Duke and that is all that matters.

This is awesome, too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG3W9ihh7LE&feature=related

Ronald Ramon. Ice. I loved that guy.

Ashton Gibbs last year was money, too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4vlW2bXxFY

I was at that game. Craziness, especially when the refs called that bullshit foul with 3.5 seconds left. EDIT - Forgot how AWESOME those reaction shots of the Providence team are...oh god, that is nice.

Of course, none of this means anything to you as a UConn fan, but they are amazing shots.

Amory

IGotBillySoSpooked said:
I still watch this every so often: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCXYkqy-8cI

The game wasn't as big, but we beat Duke and that is all that matters.

Of course, none of this means anything to you as a UConn fan, but they are amazing shots.

Any video that makes the Duke faithful sad is of interest to me

like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAlB8-4Gnnk#t=1m56s

No good turnout for uconn tonight, even if they manage to get past syracuse. We're a combined 0-4 against ND and Louisville this year. But if I had my pick, I want one more shot at ND. Kemba's gonna be in super eff you mode after the BE player of the year snub. Dude wasn't even a unanimous first team all big east selection, which is just absurd.

andycapps

giga said:
This is fucking amazing: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ncaa-march-madness-on-demand/id423246594?mt=8

Watch every game of NCAA® March Madness® LIVE on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad! NCAA® March Madness On Demand® gives you FREE live streaming video of every game of the NCAA 2011 Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament.

Android app is here. I assume it's the same thing.

Edit: NM, not the same at all. It's basically a messageboard to discuss teams and scores. What a waste of time, someone needs to tell NCAA that Android is huge now and bigger than iPhone, they should get on that.

Amory

Does anyone know if there's a way for me to catch the uconn 'cuse game on my iPhone tonight? Like a streaming service or something? I'd pay a kings ransom.

Bowser

andycapps said:

Edit: NM, not the same at all. It's basically a messageboard to discuss teams and scores. What a waste of time, someone needs to tell NCAA that Android is huge now and bigger than iPhone, they should get on that.

iPhone sez:

u-mad-cuz-im-stylin-on-u.jpg

giga

andycapps said:

iPods and iPads son.

BertramCooper said:
Any streams showing the Big Ten games today?

I'm at a work conference and I'm hoping to somehow find a place to watch the OSU/NU game online.
Espn3.com

That's where I'm going to be during acct class today.

andycapps

bucknuticus said:
Espn3.com

Stupid Insight doesn't support them in Columbus yet. They're listed on the website, but then it's not working so I called them and they said they're trying to work things out with ESPN but don't have an ETA.

bucknuticus said:
Espn3.com

It probably won't work with hotel WiFi, unfortunately.

Thanks anyway!

EDIT: Holy crap, it does! I'll still probably miss the first half (luncheon at noon), but I might be able to catch the second.

andycapps said:
Stupid Insight doesn't support them in Columbus yet. They're listed on the website, but then it's not working so I called them and they said they're trying to work things out with ESPN but don't have an ETA.
I have insight and it works for me.

andycapps said:
Seriously? That's some bullshit then. Explain to me the process of how you login then, do you go to Insight's page first or something?
Nevermind I'm dumb I forge it's through Internet. I have insight cable but AT&T net.

andycapps

bucknuticus said:
Nevermind I'm dumb I forge it's through Internet. I have insight cable but AT&T net.

Oh okay, you got my hopes up. I would have figured they'd known at Insight if they supported it or not. If I could get Uverse in Reynoldsburg I would.

andycapps said:
Oh okay, you got my hopes up. I would have figured they'd known at Insight if they supported it or not. If I could get Uverse in Reynoldsburg I would.
You live in the burg? Lol I live in pickerington.

Seth C

andycapps said:

andycapps

Finally got ESPN3 working, this is awesome. ATT email address works, when you go to ESPN3 you just have to select ATT as your internet provider, then sign in there at the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom