• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2010-2011 Season OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
peppermints said:
Not really sure that warranted a T on Northwestern.. the kid was obviously mad at himself and not the call.

Or at least moreso at himself.
It's to make up for that non-call on the shot clock violation.

lush

That's a makeup? Giving OSU 4 free throws and fouling out the guy that gives NU a chance? Considering you aren't even allowed to breathe on Sullinger or it's a foul, I'm calling bullshit.

Oozer3993

Dayton taking the lead on two made free throws by a guy who shot 1 for 3 from the line on the year. Love college basketball tourneys.

lush said:
That's a makeup? Giving OSU 4 free throws and fouling out the guy that gives NU a chance? Considering you aren't even allowed to breathe on Sullinger or it's a foul, I'm calling bullshit.
The game would have been over in regulation if not for that non-call on the shot clock violation.

So yeah, it seems fair to me.

andycapps

Travis Leslie having a great game so far. 23 points. UGA just needs to hold on 6 more minutes for what should seal their bid for the NCAA tourney.

bluemax

Banned
Awesome our coach got drunk and started yelling at a donor for our opponent tonight at a restraunt last night.

Just what we need.

jjasper

bluemax said:
Awesome our coach got drunk and started yelling at a donor for our opponent tonight at a restraunt last night.

Just what we need.

Kevin O'Neil just doesn't give a shit. He used to do that at UT. His presser when he left was epically awesome.

Also UGA is really fucking themselves. What the fuck was Fox thinking calling a timeout.

andycapps

Well hopefully losing to Bama in OT won't hurt us too much for the selection process. Major screwup by Fox in not calling the timeout earlier with 15+ seconds left in the 2nd period, then calling it with .8 seconds left and negating the made 3.

I think they should still get in the tourney, but we'll see what the committee thinks. Alabama probably deserves a bid at this point.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
This is looking just like the game in Chambana.

I'm sure we'll come back have many chances to take the lead only to brick every big shot we take.

lush

andycapps said:
They've beaten a few good teams, but they've have some horrible losses as well.
Florida beat them by 27 a week ago. They beat a 2-8 SEC road record UK team at home and it took OT to be a .500 conference record Tennessee team playing without their best scorer and arguably best player. I won't even factor in Tennessee's 10-8 home record.

This is Alabama's first win that's worth anything.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
lush said:
Florida beat them by 27 a week ago. They beat a 2-8 SEC road record UK team at home and it took OT to be a .500 conference record Tennessee team playing without their best scorer and arguably best player. I won't even factor in Tennessee's 10-8 home record.

This is Alabama's first win that's worth anything.

But they beat Georgia last weekend...

So, 2 games!

Seth C

andycapps said:
Finally got ESPN3 working, this is awesome. ATT email address works, when you go to ESPN3 you just have to select ATT as your internet provider, then sign in there at the link.

Awesome. Enjoy!

Illinois sux. I won't be picking them if they make the tourney...they can not keep a lead.

Jereme Richmond sux so hard. He's a turnover machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom