• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

Paul is such a different player this year. I hope he gets drafted.
If he keeps working on his handle, NBA teams would be stupid not to pick him up. 6'4, great defender who can shoot it, and he might mature into a legit starting PG?

Then again, it is the NBA. Most teams' scouting departments seem to be the coach and GM watching March Madness.

e: Case in point, that dribble drive -> get to the FT line play just now. He's a cut above.
e2: again

The crowd is completely out of it. I just hope we don't do the trademark 2:00 Illini choke and let them go on a run.

The zone has completely saved our asses and Gonzaga are not adjusting.

Holy crap, I think BP3 just took not only the ball, but that poor dude's manhood as well.

Griffey fadeaway! 41-41 at half.

I'll take it. I think we'll lose, because Gonzaga can't ignore their big guys for another 20 minutes, but ... we still look pretty damn good. Maybe we're a little better than I think we are.

Holy crap, I think BP3 just took not only the ball, but that poor dude's manhood as well.

Griffey fadeaway! 41-41 at half.

I'll take it. I think we'll lose, because Gonzaga can't ignore their big guys for another 20 minutes, but ... we still look pretty damn good. Maybe we're a little better than I think we are.

Yeah I honestly don't think we'll be able to beat them either unless someone other than Paul can start to provide some scoring or if the team collectively starts knocking some 3's.

At least the "overrated" observations will cool for a bit.

:lol, quick 10 second call. When the shot clock says 26, it probably wasn't 10 seconds.

Surprised they didn't call a charge on BP3 there!

If only Griffey had his normal shooting touch tonight, we'd be up by about 15 right now.
Yeah, his range is just off. We should call all our timeouts consecutively and see if we can get an impromptu shootaround going.

e: WTF was that, Tracy? Hahahahaha
e2: Giving up that 3 was worth it to see the Gonzaga bench player wailing on the air guitar.

airguitarbro.gif

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
This is the first time since I've benn following college basketball that both Michigan and Illinois have been good in the same year. It's exciting.

I've got some pretty nice tickets to watch us slap you around in Champaign next month. :)

Piecake

This is the first time since I've benn following college basketball that both Michigan and Illinois have been good in the same year. It's exciting.

I've got some pretty nice tickets to watch us slap you around in Champaign next month. :)

Big 10 is clearly the best conference this year. We might get 5 teams in the top 10 this week with Indiana, Michigan, Ohio St, Illinois, and Minnesota

Top Bottom