• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

TheNatural

My Member!
Another big win for the Cards minus Dieng. Awesome we're compiling wins on the road without him. This team is going to be beastly when 100%

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Michigan commit Derrick Walton's Chandler Park team just took out Kentucky commit James Young's Rochester team. Walton had 19 points and 7 assists and Young had 23 points and 23 rebounds. Considering their size difference I doubt they were ever matched up against each other.

Fjordson

That was a great game to watch.

Not completely shocked Butler won, though. I'm actually surprised Indiana held on to the number one ranking this long.

I've never been this angry over a loss in all my years as a sports fan.

I guess because I've never been alive when IU's been ranked so high. Hurts, man.

Oh well, it's a long season. This will make us better and I'd rather lose in December than March/April.

jakncoke

Banned
I've never been this angry over a loss in all my years as a sports fan.

I guess because I've never been alive when IU's been ranked so high. Hurts, man.

Oh well, it's a long season. This will make us better and I'd rather lose in December than March/April.

Just think its not college football a couple losses here and there arent enough to block you from a #1 seed or a nc run

Just think its not college football a couple losses here and there arent enough to block you from a #1 seed or a nc run

As an IU fan I try to pretend college football doesn't exist. :p

But yes, the long season definitely eases the pain. Do work in Big Ten season and we'll be okay.

Has it been written in the Gonzaga bylaws that at least one starter on the basketball team must have long hair. I can't remember a time when there wasn't at least 1 player on the Gonzaga team with a fro, mullet, or long locks. Adam Morrison was my all time favorite hair phenom

pxleyes

Banned
Arizona fans are quite frustrated for a game being called in their favor. Bunch of whiners and moaners. You can feel the atmosphere even on TV.

Arizona fans are quite frustrated for a game being called in their favor. Bunch of whiners and moaners. You can feel the atmosphere even on TV.

I remember when Florida used to be that loud.

I also had no idea we were so good. Usually we start out hot and then can't hold it together before SEC play starts.

pxleyes

Banned
I remember when Florida used to be that loud.

I also had no idea we were so good. Usually we start out hot and then can't hold it together before SEC play starts.
Home crowds definitely acting spoiled after the 06-07 run

And yes, easily one of the best teams in the country. I expect a Final Four or more.

Top Bottom