• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

eznark

Banned
Wisconsin is just one of those teams that's tough to run into during the regular season slog because of how unique (read: boring) their play style is. Has Bo actually reached a final four yet?

Nah but they have been to the tournament every year, 4 sweet sixteens and one elite eight. Couple missed free throws from a final four. For Wisconsin I think that's damn good. No one is pretending they are Duke or Kentucky.

devilhawk

Self said on a radio show today that McLemore will practice tomorrow. Definitely good news as we will likely need him ready next week in Manhattan.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Apparently 2 Sparty players got in a fight at the team hotel at PSU today. Wonder who it was.

EDIT: It was Payne and Dawson. Sounds like it was just a little shoving match and they knocked over vase or something.

Ugh this Maryland - NCSU game. Has all of the earmarks of a disaster for the Pack. They've never handled the game after a big win well -- whether they win or not tonight should show quite a bit of their character.

So I see on ESPN.com that Syracuse is going to retire Carmelo Anthony's jersey? This is what we've come to? One-and-done players are seeing their numbers in the rafters now?

jakncoke

Banned
jesus christ you morons zeigler was fucked why arent you moving to get in a clear passing lane for him you fucks

edit; lol durand johnson hasnt found a shot he didnt like my god.

edit' 2 dumb fouls in a row wooooo

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Typical NCSU. Jeez.

I would be flipping between this and Arrow but the CW shows have been pre-empted for....drumroll....SEC BASKETBALL GEORGIA VS MIZZOU! Like anyone here gives a fuck about them.

alstein

Ugh this Maryland - NCSU game. Has all of the earmarks of a disaster for the Pack. They've never handled the game after a big win well -- whether they win or not tonight should show quite a bit of their character.

I was afraid of this- most notably could I felt Maryland could be State's kryponite because of the 7 footer.

I'm going to write this off as one of the WTF losses I expected this year.

DarkWish

VCU vs Saint Joseph's game in OT. Was tied 80-80 to go into OT and now VCU is in the lead 90-82 and game with 22 seconds left on the clock. VCU pulled through! GO RAMS!

EDIT: And VCU wins 92-86! They are gonna be a team to watch this season. I had a good feeling two years ago and they made that run to the Final Four. I don't know about them going that far again, but they're going to be an interesting team to watch, I'm sure.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
great-big-gobs-caddyshack-demotivational-poster-1268179880.jpg

Good job Wolverines. Minnesota has no idea how to slash to the basket or penetrate. Seems like the hustle plays went Michigan's way as well on the whole.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I actually haven't seen the game yet. Was at work and have WAY too much recording on Thursday nights to take up 2 and half hours with a Basketball game. Waiting for the torrent or youtube version to pop up.

Crisco

Banned
I was afraid of this- most notably could I felt Maryland could be State's kryponite because of the 7 footer.

I'm going to write this off as one of the WTF losses I expected this year.

It wasn't even like we were dominated on the inside. Leslie and Howell were a little below their averages but they mostly held their own outside of some poor shot selection. It was our freshman on the perimeter who absolutely stunk up the joint. Purvis especially was a liability all game. Dude is going to have to get better for us before the end of the season.

jakncoke

Banned
UConn is playing out of control and Pitt has decided to start rebounding

Yep

Also, I was like how the fuck are you still a junior then i noticed your .10 posts a day. 29 more posts till member status

edit; we drank a glass of derp during half :(
edit2; uconn settling down and taking not bad shots utto

jakncoke

Banned
good call announcer "for uconn to get back in this game, they'll have to scrore and get stops"

edit; does UCONN always play this reckless ?

edit2; we going to lose

edit3; yeah we fucked

edit WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT WOODALL OH MY FUCKING GODD

edit4; 3-3 in the conference, the middle of our conference is log jammed. one minor mistep and to the bottom you go or one streak and you look right under the beasts

Top Bottom