• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

DominoKid

damn UNC is a long way from being this good :/

these teams look elite as fuck.

and the refs letting em play too. can't wait to see them adjust to the ACC whistle lol.

ascii42

Depending on how Kentucky matches up against them, I think Florida could win every game in the SEC this year. In my completely unbiased opinion, of course.

Kinda surprised this is staying close.

Perhaps I'm being overly pessimistic, but I was expecting us to lay a major egg after upsetting Michigan last week.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Beat TCU today. 3-1 in Big 12 play for the first time in a long time. 13-4 overall with our only losses coming to 3 ranked teams and Iowa.

This team is solid. 7th in the NCAA in PPG, 9th in rebounds, 11th in assists.

DominoKid

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport
I think I'm watching Jay Bilas, Digger Phelps, Jalen Rose and Rece Davis in sleeveless "Hickory" basketball shirts in gameday setting. #help

LMAO

that shit was hilarious

Fjordson

Noel with another 7 blocks tonight in limited time because of foul trouble. Kid just keeps getting better every game. Even his post offense is coming along.

Good to see UK beat a team by a lot when they're supposed to.

scoobs

Noel with another 7 blocks tonight in limited time because of foul trouble. Kid just keeps getting better every game. Even his post offense is coming along.

Good to see UK beat a team by a lot when they're supposed to.

helps when u play a cake schedule. I'd like to see it done against UF or another good SEC te.... oh wait.

Top Bottom