• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

So... if I'm only pre-ordering one item, does it still just essentially mean that they only charged when they ship?
When the item releases you'll get an email saying your order is ready for payment.
Then you head to the site, send them money, then minutes later you'll get a confirmation email.
Then you know they've charged.

Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Harvest Moon Ver.
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I’ve recently had an insatiable craving for candy floss. Candy floss goes hand-in-hand with Summer festivals here in Japan! I can’t wait to go enjoy some of the upcoming festivals!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Harvest Moon Ver.♥︎
o0515057013360021709.jpg

From the ‘Character Vocal Series 01: Hatsune Miku’ comes a Nendoroid of Hatsune Miku dressed up in outfit based on those seen at the Mid-Autumn Festival in China. The gentle colors and light, transparent feeling of the kimono and raiment create a very unique, elegant version of Miku for fans to enjoy.

She comes with three expressions including a calm smile, a slightly embarrassed smile as well as expression with closed eyes. Optional parts include a mooncake and a flute. A special background panel that brings out the atmosphere of moon viewing is also included, illustrated by the same artist that designed Miku’s outfit – the Chinese illustrator Rella. Be sure to gaze upon the beauty of the moon with this beautiful Miku by your side!
A beautiful Miku out to view the moon! (●´ω`●)

This item was announced and revealed as a fully painted prototype without notice at the recent HATSUNE MIKU EXPO in Shanghai held in China! We know fans around the world have also been waiting for her, and preorders from the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP are now just around the corner! * Orders from GOODSMILE Shanghai have already started.

Just take a look at how beautiful she looks from the front! ♪
o0515044713360021707.jpg

She’s so… cute!!

Even the air around her seems to have a lighter, more beautiful feeling just by having her stand there!! My face just naturally turns into a smile while looking at her! The frills on the unique outfit design as well as her lovely hair accessories are very intricately detailed!! ♪

Let’s take a look how she looks from the back! (σ・∀・)σ
o0515044013360021871.jpg

The lovely raiment floating above her shoulders makes use of clear parts for a light, gentle feeling! The outfit itself also makes use of painted clear parts that help recreate a softer, silkier look for her outfit! ♪

Also take note of her twintails! Both the tied up area at the top and the twist toward the bottom are lovely!
o0515047213360438351.jpg

Such lovely curves!!

The tips of the hair also made into transparent parts preserving that lovely light and airy feeling! ★

The Nendoroid was based on this illustration! ☆
o0515065013360025745.jpg

The illustration was done by the Chinese illustrator, Rella! ♡

The somewhat mysterious, yet gentle and friendly looking Miku-san is so very adorable! This project actually began as we wanted to create a Miku-san that could be associated with China for all her Chinese fans!!

Plus, as you may have noticed from the first photo on today&#8217;s blog&#8230; she also comes with this background panel based on the original illustration by Rella! <&#9675;><&#9675;>
o0515052013360021870.jpg

A special attachment part is also included to connect to the Nendoroid base allowing you to easily use it as a background for the figure&#8230; but there are also some other things you can try with it&#8230;.

Things like&#8230; this!
o0515047713360021868.jpg

Lay the background sheet on the ground!

This makes it look like Miku is instead looking at the moon&#8217;s reflection in some water! (*&#65439;&#65392;&#65439;*)

Plus as she has a nice long skirt that reaches all the way down to her feet, she can easily be posed without the need for a stand at all! This makes taking photos so much easier!! &#9733;

She also comes with a mooncake as an optional part!
o0515038913360084800.jpg

The Mid-Autumn Festival is a time for family and friends to get together and look out at the moon while enjoying lovely sweets like this mooncake!

The mooncake also works amazingly with this expression part!! (&#65377;&#65381;&#969;&#65381;)&#65417;&#65438;
o0515049313360021449.jpg

A slightly embarrassed smile!

If the mooncake isn&#8217;t blocking it, this expression actually has a slightly opened up mouth, so just moving it away&#8230;
o0515050213360485760.jpg

Makes for a rather different expression!

It&#8217;s almost like a completely different expression! (´&#9633;&#65344;&#65377;)

But she does also come with a third expression part&#8230;
&#65340;&#8230;&#65374;&#9834;&#65374;&#65374;&#9834;&#65295;
o0515058413360021451.jpg

An expression with closed eyes to pose with the included flute! &#9829;&#65038;

This expression has a rather different feel to the innocent blushing expression! This one has a more mature, confident feel to it! It brings out her &#8216;beauty&#8217; rather then her cute side.

The various expressions and parts allow for all sorts of fun poses to enjoy!

Head out with Miku to view the moon this year!
----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
gs003.jpg

gs005.jpg

gs007.jpg

bk001.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/83522/
ed064f8f-s.jpg

http://figurenews.blog.jp/archives/44722248.html
CJh2VIQUwAADKOk.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-11514.html
More figure news here
Update

Wanderer5

She adorable, but I don't know, I think I good with Miku via the Snow Mikus.XD Her eyes kind of bug me through despite looking great otherwise.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Oh wow Harvest Moon Miku pre-orders go up on Sunday! So soon since it's only just been announced! Still need to wait for Mako though >_>

(And my Snow Mikus to ship since they charged like a few weeks ago... Cons have had them for months now, too >_>)

kewlmyc

What's even the difference? I noticed that they didn't call it "Nendo" but I mean, it does look like one...

Not made by the same company

Nendoroids: Good Smile Company.

Cu-Poche: Kotobukiya.

Cu-Poche tend to be slightly bigger and more articulate than Nendos, but the quality is less than nendoroids. If you see a Cu-Poche that you want, feel free to buy it though, they're not bad by any means.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Not made by the same company

Nendoroids: Good Smile Company.

Cu-Poche: Kotobukiya.

Cu-Poche tend to be slightly bigger and more articulate than Nendos, but the quality is less than nendoroids. If you see a Cu-Poche that you want, feel free to buy it though, they're not bad by any means.

Gotcha. Yeah it does look a bit more articulate than Nendos for sure.

Luigi87

0-21 for me in 1 year lol

That's just living up to your tag.

I'm personally sitting at eight right now (with Elsa and Wo-Class unopened), and two more eventually arriving (Re-Class and Cynthia), but... I'm out of space, so trying to resist ordering more.
... oh wait, I also just ordered Raiden. x_x

arue

I have a question about GSC store. If I want two figures that release on different months, I only have to pay the 2000 flat rate right? Is there any additional fees when ordering two (or more) figures that are released on different months?

I have a question about GSC store. If I want two figures that release on different months, I only have to pay the 2000 flat rate right? Is there any additional fees when ordering two (or more) figures that are released on different months?

yep, only pay the flat 2000 shipping fee once per order

hence why it's a good idea to order a bunch of nendos at once

that's probably what I'm going to end up doing ~_~

arue

yep, only pay the flat 2000 shipping fee once per order

hence why it's a good idea to order a bunch of nendos at once

that's probably what I'm going to end up doing ~_~
That's great news. If there's another nendo (that I want) coming out before the 29th, I might have to cancel my Tsurumaru amiami preorder and bundle all of them from GSC.

That's great news. If there's another nendo (that I want) coming out before the 29th, I might have to cancel my Tsurumaru amiami preorder and bundle all of them from GSC.

I recommend my little dungeon crawler can't be this cute

God. Damn. It, GSC. Wished they'd let us pre-order Mako Fight Club at the same timea s this.

uh, actually you could have.

Fight Club Mako preorders start on the 26th and Harvest Moon Miku's sales end on the 29th :x

Top Bottom