• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Time for What was your first Nendo?

Mine was Len Kagamine, only bought it because I thought it was a cool figure though I'm not really into Vocaloid at all.

And I seriously wish Chrom was a Nendo rather than a Chara-Forme, but he's still really cool looking.

2a31a0a06fa848e452dfa55d03b5bb9b_zpsieycin70.jpg

Replicant

Mine was Sena from Boku Tomodachi.

Was supposed to be a one time thing... ha... haha...

Eek. You know you have too many when you have to check Amazon's Your Order list to find out about this.

Oh, it was: Suzumiya Haruhi (Disappearance version), Kyon (Disappearance version), Ryuk (of Death Note) and Solid Snake (MGS).

Mine was Sena from Boku Tomodachi.

Was supposed to be a one time thing... ha... haha...

First one I pre-ordered was Ryuko from Kill la Kill.

First one I found and bought was Sonic at Kinokuniya in Seattle.

I didn't know I'd be buying more of them after that though...

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Same, looking to come on Friday woo, except I worry it will come when nobody is home, cause it be kind of a busy day.:\

Yeah it's coming quick, and then I realize that the shipping is coming from SoCal. Soooo what exactly is that 2k flat rate shipping for exactly if it's domestic? -_- Unless that's the cost of getting it across the ocean, yeesh.

SerTapTap

Got my Marika today. Her expressions are just adorable. :D
My small parts collection.

Hmmm does that only hold one face each slot? I still need something like that, was kind of hoping to keep the faces together. I'd...probably need a bigger one too. I havent' counted but I must be up to around 10 now.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Nothing for my Re-Class still...getting a little ridiculous honestly.

They still haven't shipped it out yet? Might want to shoot them an email.

Mine left Japan on the 9th, arrived in the UK on the 10 and has been stuck in customs until yesterday, now I have to wait for the mailman to deliver the bill so that I can have her delivered sometime next week.

To make it worse, buying it for 7k from GSC made her more expensive for me then just buying the 10k ones from mandarake.

I could have had her this entire time. :S

They still haven't shipped it out yet? Might want to shoot them an email.

Mine left Japan on the 9th, arrived in the UK on the 10 and has been stuck in customs until yesterday, now I have to wait for the mailman to deliver the bill so that I can have her delivered sometime next week.

To make it worse, buying it for 7k from GSC made her more expensive for me then just buying the 10k ones from mandarake.

I could have had her this entire time. :S

Ya nothing yet, give them till tomorrow and I will ask.

I bought two, figured I could sell the other at cost to make up the shipping price. :3

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
After a week in customs my Snow Miku finally arrived..

Thanks for the £20 charge ParcelForce :(

I just got my bill of £21.08 for Re-class...

Shit hurts, I can handle the Vat being £7.58, but £13.50 for the "service" of my figure sitting in customs since last Friday, only to have to wait for a bill sent second class, but because it's a Friday when it arrived, to have to arrange delivery for Monday, mostly because even if I paid the extra £12 for Saturday delivery last time I went for it they didn't bother to deliver it.

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

*rant mode off*

I've gotta have at least 20 posts on gaf with this same message just worded differently each time it happens.

Hope you enjoy your Snow Miku.

Good Smile Company announces Utau Kasane Teto Nendoroid
A recent announcement reveals a new member added to the popular Nendoroid series by Good Smile Company. Utau Kasane Teto Nendoroid figure has been announced with a teaser photo of unpainted prototype and recent information reveals that we will be able to see the figure in full at upcoming Wonder Festival 2105 [Summer] on July 26th, 2015.
gsc_kasanenendoann.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------
“Pokémon” N, Reshiram Nendoroid by Good Smile Company announced
Good Smile Company has recently announced another Nendoroid figure dedicated to the popular “Pokémon” franchise with the “puppet leader” of Team Plasma in Pokémon Black and White N, which comes with his legendary Pokémon Reshiram.

The poseable figure, following Nendoroid Shirona, is listed for a price of ¥5000, manufactured by Good Smile Company and exclusive to Pokémon Center and Amazon Japan Pokémon Store.

Pre-orders for the figure, which will be released on November 28th, 2015 and comes with two expressions and several body parts, will officially open on July 25th, 2015 to end on August 30th.
gsc_nresh-1.jpg

“Fire Emblem: Kakusei” Tiamo 1/7 by Good Smile Company, Max Factory on preorder
As reported yesterday, pre-orders are officially open starting today for “Fire Emblem: Kakusei” Tiamo figure by Good Smile Company and Max Factory. Tiamo (Cordelia) from the popular 3DS game “Fire Emblem: Awakening” is sculpted in a 1/7 scale standing 24 cm tall by Shining Wizard @ Sawatika, is listed for a price of ¥15556 and scheduled for release in April 2016.
gsc_cordeliapreo-intro.jpg

The rippling water layer on Tiamo’s base can also be removed, so to allow a slighlty different display option for the figure, which is based on illustrations specially drawn by the character’s original designer, Yusuke Kozaki.
10336919a7.jpg

“Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka” Hestia Cu-Poche by Kotobukiya on preorder
Kotobukiya officially opens pre-orders today for their “Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka” Hestia Cu-Poche figure, which was revealed painted in June. Listed for a price of ¥4200 and scheduled for release in January 2016, the poseable figure comes with four expressions and extra part to allow any sort of pose for the popular “DanMachi” loli goddess.
koto_hestiacupoche-intro.jpg

“Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works” Archer ALTAiR 1/8 by Alter on preorder
On display at Megahobby Expo 2015 Spring back in May, “Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works” Archer ALTAiR figure by Alter is officially up for pre-order starting today. Sculpted in a 1/8 scale by Kitou Eisaku and Kitou Shouko with color by Numakura Toshiaki, the figure stands 25 cm tall.

“Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works” Archer is listed for a price of ¥11800 and scheduled for release in December 2015; the figure also comes with an extra head part showing Archer with his hair down, as well as different display options (extra parts) for his arms and weapons.
10337236a17.jpg

“Choujigen Game Neptune” Noire 1/8 by Art Spirits, Broccoli up for preorder
A little earlier than expected, pre-orders are officially open starting today for “Choujigen Game Neptune” Noire by Art Spirits and Broccoli. The figure is sculpted in a 1/8 scale standing 20 cm tall by Icrea, is scheduled for release in December 2015 and listed for a price of ¥11800.
broccoli_noireintro.jpg

10337653a17.jpg

“Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka” Hestia 1/8 by Genco on preorder
Genco opens pre-orders today for their “Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka” Hestia figure. The “DanMachi” loli goddess is sculpted in a 1/8 scale standing 12 cm tall and proposed in a rather sexy pose while she sits on a cushion, which also is removable. The figure is listed for a price of ¥9980 and scheduled for release in December 2015.
10337697a8.jpg

Nendoroid Akira Oono
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I love games but I’m absolutely terrible at them. I think there are only about three games that I’ve actually managed to complete…

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Akira Oono!
o0515050313363343972.jpg

From Rensuke Oshikiri’s manga series ‘High Score Girl’ comes a Nendoroid of the silent heroine, Akira Oono! She comes with three expression parts including a blank standard expression, an angry expression that works perfectly with the included punch effect parts as well as a cute face with an open mouth to pose her eating.

Optional parts include some candy as well as a fried squid for her to eat, as well as an arcade machine – all sorts of items that simply had to be included to recreate various popular scenes from the series. Enjoy some retro games with Akira Oono by your side!
Ooooooohhhhh!! (*´∀`*)

The beautiful, intelligent gamer with undeniable talent, Akira Oono is joining the Nendoroid series!

Those glaring eyes have been transformed into Nendoroid size without losing any of their charm! Plus she also comes with a lollipop to show how much she loves sweet things! ☆

Plus this part just had to be included…!
o0515047813363343969.jpg

An arcade console!!

The console is included together with a chair part! (ノ`・∀・)ノ

Plus she even comes with sitting parts which allow you to seat her at the console like so! ♡
o0515040913364586005.jpg

△ She looks so serious…!

The buttons and joysticks are also so intricately detailed!
o0515038613364586120.jpg

The joystick is even planned to be slightly movable!

Akira Oono is normally a very silent, mature young lady… but when the time comes to be assertive she can be a lot stronger than she looks!
o0515045513364586003.jpg

△ Even from the back she looks like she’d be good at games!

She comes with parts to show that side of her too!★
\*Kick*/
o0515044413363343853.jpg

And after the kick comes…
o0515049413363343970.jpg

This expression is too cute!! (●´ω`●)

The way her mouth is all curvy in frustration is just amazing…!

The curvy mouth is actually sculpted as being curvy too! It’s not just paintwork! The punching effect parts are the kind that connect directly onto her arm parts to show off Akira’s quick attacks!

Anyway, it seems she is rather upset, so let’s give her something sweet to much on to calm her down…♥︎
o0515049213363343855.jpg

Here she is holding a real-size lollipop!
(Rather large when compared to the included lollipop parts! (°Д°;≡°Д°;) )

She still looks a little angry though…
but when she does eat something, then…
o0515042513363344130.jpg

She comes with a cute eating expression as well as some fried squid on a stick! ☆

The mouth is actually made slightly hollowed inward allowing you to pose things actually entering into her mouth! She really seems happy to be munching on something!

I get full on happiness simply watching cute girls enjoying tasty food! ε=(。・д・。)

\*nom*/
o0515055913363344129.jpg

I think she has gotten over her anger from earlier now!! (´□`。)

Akira might normally be a quite character, but it’s all that quietness that let’s her build up the tension for her fun times and gags with Haruo! Be sure to add her to your collection and create all sorts of high school girl situations!
Skeletal Sega Saturn & Nendoroid Sega Saturn

I have a weird pain in my legs today…
I think perhaps I have been exercising in my sleep! ( ・ὢ・ )

Anyway today I’m going to be taking a look at two items from FREEing, starting off with…

Skeleton Sega Saturn!
o0515073713365611153.jpg

From the popular series that features characters that represent Sega’s past video game consoles, ‘Sega Hard Girls’ comes a scale figure of the ‘COOL’ Sega Saturn wearing a semi-transparent outfit!Her characteristic twin staves have been beautifully sculpted in her hands, and clear materials have been used to recreate the transparent effect of her costume, creating a figure filled with highlights! Enjoy the resurrected legend of the Sega Saturn console as an adorable character by your side!
Ooooooooohhh! (´□`。)

As the ‘Skeletal’ name suggests, this anthropomorphic version of the Sega Saturn has all sorts of clear parts! She has been sculpted in lovely detail for fans to enjoy!

I love the way her slowly becomes more transparent toward the tips! It gives her a lovely mysterious charm!
o0515065813365611154.jpg

She has a lovely build which really comes out with the bare skin shown on areas such as her cute stomach and upper arms! The sculpting really makes it look as if her skin should be soft to the touch! ★

Plus her sleeveless jacket also features transparent parts that simply look amazing!
o0515040313365611288.jpg

he billowing of the jacket and fluttering skirt also give a bit of a dynamic feeling to the sculpt! Plus even from the back that soft looking skin looks delicious!! (*゜ー゜*)

All the little accessories and details of the outfit are so filled with love! The colors are also magnificent! ♪
o0515048013365611285.jpg

△The ribbons at her feet are not only sculpted to look light just like real fabric,
but the gradient paintwork also looks amazing!

Plus if we take a look from the side…!
o0515061313365610847.jpg

Note the pleats on her skirt as well as the rather shapely body underneath it!

Once you’ve added her to your collection, be sure to take a nice long look…. with your fingers!

Plus the neckband and twin staves can all be attached and removed as you see fit!

You can see photos of this over on the product page, so be sure to take a look!

Moving on, I also want to take a look at…

Nendoroid Sega Saturn!
o0515051113365610845.jpg

From the anime adaption of ‘Sega Hard Girls’ titled ‘Hi☆sCoool! Seha Girls’ comes a Nendoroid of Sega Saturn! She comes complete with her twin staves as well as a Nendoroid-sized Sega Saturn console and controller for her to play on!She also comes with special sitting parts so she can plonk down and enjoy some gaming! Various expression parts are also included for a 64-bit class Nendoroid!
Headshot! Sega Saturn!!

A cute smile, twin staves, dichromatic eyes and lovely black twin tails! Sega Saturn is also joining the Nendoroids! ♡

By the way, her black collar necklace attaches via ball joint at the back, so you can actually alter the angle that it is placed in! This allows for various different nuances and also means it won’t get the way of other poses!
o0515049413365610844.jpg

△ Her twin tails are attached with Nendoroid joints!

She also comes with cute sitting parts that allow you to display her enjoying an epic game!! ε=(。・д・。)
o0515051813365610999.jpg

△ Hey! I know this console!!

Nendoroid Sega Saturn even comes with a Nendoroid-sized Sega Saturn console and controller!!
o0515038313365610997.jpg

The miniature console is so tiny, but has it’s characteristic design carefully sculpted on! She also comes with alternate expression parts that make her look a little bot more upset with the result of the game!
o0515047013365988751.jpg

Although… if you change the way you’re looking at it, it can also kind of be seen as a victory pose! (/ω\)

The ability to swap around parts and poses like this to create a little story with your favorite characters is one of the things that makes action figures like Nendoroids so much fun! ♪

You can also recreate scenes from the series!
“I’m not THAT old!!”
o0515034313365798897.gif

She comes with a total of three different expressions, allowing for various different situations! ♡
Nendoroid Co-de: Cinderella Girls Rin/Uzuki/Mio Set – My First Star Co-de

I like to add mayonnaise to hiyashi chuuka! Whenever I buy some from a convenience store I’m always depressed that only mustard is included!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at the upcoming WonFes figures!
o0515041913367172773.jpg

Top: Nendoroid Co-de:
Cinderella Girls Rin/Uzuki/Mio Set – My First Star Co-de

Left: figma Uzuki Shimamura: Jersey ver.Middle: figma Rin Shibuya: Jersey ver.

Right: Nendoroid Mako Mankanshoku:
Fight Club-Spec Two-Star Goku Uniform Ver.
⇒ See Mako’s review over here!

Today I’ll be focusing on…

Nendoroid Co-de: Cinderella Girls Rin/Uzuki/Mio Set – My First Star Co-de!
o0515042313367172466.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS’ comes a set of three Nendoroid Co-de figures featuring the New Generation girls!They are wearing the outfits from the opening theme and last episode of the anime series – the ‘My First Star’ outfits. The matching outfits have each been carefully sculpted to include even the smallest of changes between them, creating a lovely matching set of the three to display together!
The Cinderella Girls are joining the Nendoroid Co-de series! ♥︎

Up until now we’ve only really seen Pripara in the Nendoroid Co-de series, but now we have the New Generation Girls joining as a set!!

★ Nendoroid Co-de Official Site:
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/nendoro-code

They are all dressed up in matching ‘My First Star’ outfits, which while similar have various differences between them such as the accessory on their chests!

Let’s take a closer look at them each one-by-one! (●´ω`●)
- Rin Shibuya -
o0515058313367172150.jpg

- Uzuki Shimamura -
o0515055713367172151.jpg

- Mio Honda -
o0515053013367172153.jpg

Each of the outfits are so very cute, and their unique hairstyles have all been faithfully recreated in Nendoroid size! (´□`。)

By the way! The packaging matches up with the previously released Nendoroid Co-de figures! They are in an open window blister pack like so! ♪
o0515037813367172468.jpg

△ A three figure set makes it rather large though! ♪

The packaging is rather different from the standard Nendoroid packaging, so I decided to make a quick GIF of opening it up! ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ

\Ta-da!!/
o0515034313367180544.gif

The background of the packaging also forms the back panel which can be pulled out of the top of the blister pack which allows you to open up the packaging easily! (I have no idea if this is a good explanation…!)

This is how the packaging looks from the back!
o0515036713367172467.jpg

As is written on the packaging, each of the figures in the Nendoroid Co-de series can be separated into four main parts – the head, upper body, lower body and shoes! Each of these parts can be swapped around with any other Nendoroid Co-de figures!

This means you can swap their poses around like this!
o0515037213367171822.jpg

The arms and legs of Nendoroid Co-de figures are not articulated – they are locked into a specific pose! This means that even just swapping around the ‘Upper Body’ means that not only the accessories on the outfit change, but the entire pose as well! It allows for quite a different appearance! ♪

These Nendoroid Co-de can also of course swap parts around with any other characters in the Nendoroid Co-de series!
o0515034313367171566.jpg

△ Laala, Mirei and Sophie from PriPara!
Preview: Nendoroid - Senbonzakura feat.Miku Hatsune: KAITO Senbonzakura Ver. by Good Smile Company
Hey hey♪ AmiAmi Otome here again. Following up the retro-cool Senbonzakura Ver. Hatsune Miku Nendo is none other than KAITO! His playful demeanor gets a little toned down in this military getup. Let's take a closer look!☆

Nendoroid - Senbonzakura feat.Miku Hatsune: KAITO Senbonzakura Ver. [Good Smile Company]
1_s.jpg

2_s.jpg

3_s.jpg

In the novel inspired by the song Kaito appears as a commanding officer but the role doesn't take away his wholehearted smile♪

I salute this uniform and it's amalgam of old-school military and Japanese motifs (*´ω`*)
senaka.jpg

I know it's a bit hard to make out but his back features a zero decal!
5_s.jpg

6_s.jpg
7_s.jpg

His beloved sword Sessei is the perfect accessory for this serious expression part! Look closely and you'll notice his boots are actually geta. Along with the snowflake family crest decals this figure is crammed with detail! The SD transformation didn't come with any compromises--I'd even say he's cooler than ever here in this sword stance!
8_s.jpg

ironman_20150711_03.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/83676/
raiden_20150711_01.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/83702/
miku_20150714_05.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/84056/
CJuOrPwUkAAh7KL.jpg

CJuOtTHUAAAf10g.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-11539.html
CJo1vLkUAAAsSC-.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-11534.html
More figure news here

arue

Thanks for the update, Samurai.

Snow Miku 2015 just arrived today. This might be the millionth picture of her out there, but I can't resist that cute face (although I ended up displaying her with the :> face)

Sometimes you can use the little arm in photos without the base if you plan it right in your shot and hide it. Just attach it to her back and find a point to rest it on the ground and leave it in the background hidden behind the Nendo.

She looks adorable though!

arue

Sometimes you can use the little arm in photos without the base if you plan it right in your shot and hide it. Just attach it to her back and find a point to rest it on the ground and leave it in the background hidden behind the Nendo.

Plus her own twintails can be used as a support, though it might be hard to do if you're taking pictures in the grass.

Wanderer5

I consider that next time. Plant base shots are much easier in regards to that.:p

Plus her own twintails can be used as a support, though it might be hard to do if you're taking pictures in the grass.

Not to mention depends on the pose course, like she running and her pigtails are like what it is in the third pic.:p

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
My Miku set came in today too :D

Consider N, I hate how the Pokemon Nendos are Amazon.jp-only :/ Well, guess I'll use my forwarding service again...

Re-class Nendo get!

I got my email confirmation while sitting in the theater waiting to see Ant-Man, then I get home and find Re-chan waiting for me.

Top Bottom