• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Replicant

uh, actually you could have.

Fight Club Mako preorders start on the 26th and Harvest Moon Miku's sales end on the 29th :x

It's Miku though. I'm not taking any chances of it running out of stock before that date. Remember, they have this clause in the shop:

Good Smile Online Shop said:
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.

Wanderer5

Perfect use of Mako's sad face :(

...also a delay for Snow Miku! Not for long but well, when can I get my Lucina figure? :( GS never really makes deadline, do they?

Oh and will pre-order HM Miku!

Yep got the notice about Snow Miku delay, but thank god it only a couple days.

arue

He's based off a game series ~_~
I admit I didn't read the description carefully... :x

I don't plan on buying stuff that I'm not familiar with though, but that hat looks adorable.

Edit:
uh, actually you could have.

Fight Club Mako preorders start on the 26th and Harvest Moon Miku's sales end on the 29th :x
I thought you can't combine the regular products with the "Wonderful Hobby Life for You!!" products. I think you'll have to pay 2k shipping for the WHL products in addition to the regular product's 2k shipping... Unless I interpreted this wrong.

From the Usage Guide:
- Can multiple orders be combined?
Multiple orders can not be combined.

Please also note that orders are separated by shop, and that orders/products from "Goodsmile Online Shop" and "Wonderful Hobby Life for You!!" cannot be combined.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Well now I'm afraid for stalling my Harvest Moon Miku order until the 28th. Hopefully she doesn't sell out before then.

Yeah I'm going to go ahead and just order. Since they are a Japanese retailer, I assume they wouldn't be favorable of a cancel and re-order when the time comes, would they?

Replicant

I thought you can't combine the regular products with the "Wonderful Hobby Life for You!!" products. I think you'll have to pay 2k shipping for the WHL products in addition to the regular product's 2k shipping... Unless I interpreted this wrong.

From the Usage Guide:

Oh yeah, I forgot Mako Fight Club is not GSC shop's product but rather Wonderful Hobby's product. I guess you can't combine the two after all. So it's a good idea to order that Mooncake Miku now if you want one.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah, I forgot Mako Fight Club is not GSC shop's product but rather Wonderful Hobby's product. I guess you can't combine the two after all. So it's a good idea to order that Mooncake Miku now if you want one.

Boo... Is there a reason for the 2 stores? I find it so weird, especially since you can see both side's orders on eithrr, but can't viee the details. So so weird...

Boo... Is there a reason for the 2 stores? I find it so weird, especially since you can see both side's orders on eithrr, but can't viee the details. So so weird...

I think it may be a distribution thing? WHL4U figures are being handled by Ultra Tokyo Connection and they've started putting in a free shipping deal over ¥10k for them. I'm guessing it's to prevent crossing regular store pre-orders and WonFes exclusives from mixing to get that free shipping. That's my guess anyways.

tvI4cCS.gif

Ok question with the GSC store.

If I preorder that Miku that comes out in November and add another nendo that comes out in October will they just hold the other part of the order till both are available? Don't want to get a second shipping charge.

Einbroch

Banned
Ok question with the GSC store.

If I preorder that Miku that comes out in November and add another nendo that comes out in October will they just hold the other part of the order till both are available? Don't want to get a second shipping charge.
You're only charged once per order. You can order four things in four different months and it's 2k total.

bigkrev

As if we don't have enough volleyball boys, GSC is striking the fujoishi cash is releasing school outfits versions of Hinata and Kageyama.
don't do this to me

This is an insult directed at me because I didn't pre-order the original Hinata and don't want to pay a markup on him now :(

Replicant

UGH. I'm just going to warn everyone here to NEVER EVER use Nin-Nin Game. Dodgy business all around. Can't get the item that they claim to have but then took my money anyway. Of course predictably they suddenly go silent.

UGH. I'm just going to warn everyone here to NEVER EVER use Nin-Nin Game. Dodgy business all around. Can't get the item that they claim to have but then took my money anyway. Of course predictably they suddenly go silence.

I preordered a art book from them a while ago. I ended up finding it cheaper elsewhere and it took them WEEKS to refund my money. I had to email them multiple times.

Replicant

I preordered a art book from them a while ago. I ended up finding it cheaper elsewhere and it took them WEEKS to refund my money. I had to email them multiple times.

Disgusting practice. And they take 10% of your money even when they fail to fulfil the order in the first place.

The claim on their front page states "98% customer satisfaction". Ugh, I wonder where they get that stats from. Besides, I'm pretty sure I've seen more Amazon Marketplace seller with higher customer satisfaction rating.

SerTapTap

UGH. I'm just going to warn everyone here to NEVER EVER use Nin-Nin Game. Dodgy business all around. Can't get the item that they claim to have but then took my money anyway. Of course predictably they suddenly go silent.

I almost bought a game from them, guess I'll avoid them

Yarbskoo

My first Nendoroid just arrived in the mail.
JGXMHI1.png
2SbV7WK.png
w5YHYpi.png
7AZXLLR.png

I actually really like it. It's slightly bigger than I expected, and all of the pegs and joints feel more sturdy than even the figma Link. They do come out a bit easier than I would like sometimes, though. The default expression is a little lifeless, but I really like the smiling and nervous expressions. I also like how the little ball joints have cute little happy faces on them.

Overall I'm really pleased with it. If they follow it up with a Tetra or Midna, I'd probably get them too.

EDIT: although now I'm wishing it came with a little resealable bag for all of the parts like the figmas have.

Luigi87

Time for What was your first Nendo?

Mine was Sena from Boku Tomodachi.

Was supposed to be a one time thing... ha... haha...

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

Monokuma and Madoka (magical girl form). I needed both and recently discovered Amiami and their amazing prices :)

arue

Mine was Aigis. I thought she would be my first and last figure since I wasn't into figure collecting last year.

And of course I was so so wrong.

Top Bottom