• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

CKzXhpoWcAEXBGF.jpg

Oh my.
Preorders when?

Luigi87

Aside from N, all those Nintendo nendos (+ MegaMan) will be mine... Haven't checked lately, but Nintendo is probably my #1 tag on MFC, lol

Also, Anna.

WonFes damage report:
all the haikyuu ones
Mitsutada
maybe Ichigo
ehhhhh on Yagen
Shirou
swordboys petits
utapri petits
megaman!?!
Marth
Kirby
GATCHA HAJIME
Sheeda

rip me

Wanderer5

Captain America is so mine. Maybe Anna as well but now I need Elsa to go with. God, dang it, GSC!

For a bit whenever seeing Iron Man nendo, including the new one, I be like what about Captain America?!:p And there he is! I most likely check him out and he still a bit far away I sure.

New pic of the two fire emblem nendos side by side

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
OMG I NEED MARTH!! Kirby and Link are maybes (need to be picky with my budget and many collections...)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
The more I look at N, the more I am glad they paired him with Reshiram. Always favored it over Zekrom, and always felt like the "true" legendary for N. Looks and all.

Anony

i got a shimakaze nendoroid
it's easily the top 3 nendos i own already (prob the best really)
kinda want kongo now

amiami emailed me, they're sending me replacement joints for the takane manaka for 500yen
defeats the purpose of my buying a cheap second handed nendo, for the total price now, i could have gotten a better nendo

Ban Puncher

Mako Mankanshoku: Fight Club-Spec Two-Star Goku Uniform goes up for pre-order today. Is it a Good Smile online store exclusive or will AmiAmi have it available too?

i got a shimakaze nendoroid
it's easily the top 3 nendos i own already (prob the best really)
kinda want kongo now

amiami emailed me, they're sending me replacement joints for the takane manaka for 500yen
defeats the purpose of my buying a cheap second handed nendo, for the total price now, i could have gotten a better nendo

Kongou is awesome but be warned her rigging is a pain in the ass. Also you can't just have her, you have to get her 3 sisters too so you can have a tea party.

Wanderer5

Kongou is awesome but be warned her rigging is a pain in the ass. Also you can't just have her, you have to get her 3 sisters too so you can have a tea party.

Heh gotta give it to the sword boys that they don't seem to be set up to be in pairs or more like the shipgirls.

But pfft I have survived with just Kaga!:p

Speaking of shipgirls, I hate to think what the nendo count is including the upcoming nendos revealed. Fubuki looks nice.

Wanderer5

I dunno what you mean. Doesn't say exclusive on the page so I'm asking.

Mako is one of the GSC Summer WonFES exclusives, so naturally she only going to be up to order on their store, so there no point of adding a little exclusive thing that comes with her if you order it there.

LiK

Mako is one of the GSC Summer WonFES exclusives, so naturally she only going to be up to order on their store, so there no point of adding a little exclusive thing that comes with her if you order it there.

I just noticed my typo. I meant "Not exclusive". I was asking if she was a store exclusive. Not if she included any exclusive whatever accessories.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Well Mako get. Wish I waited for Harvest Moon Miku until now to save on shipping, but you never know when these things sell out :/

Think I'm done for Nendos for the year
probably not.

Wanderer5

I would say that I am done with nendos this year, but then here comes Marth, painted and all lol. Granted might still be shipped next year (pretty early in) through.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I would say that I am done with Nendos this year, but then here comes Marth, painted and all lol. Granted might still be shipped next year (pretty early in) through.

I'd count that as a 2016 item, especially since that is when we'd pay for them (unless Paypal). So no worries really until next year :)

Wanderer5

Mako get. the design is too badass

we are never done

Pfft I got some good willpower!

And I glad I got Mako at AX. Her fight club spec outfit definitely is badass, her crying accessories are great, and overall as a bonus I can see it being nice additional parts you can use for the original Mako nendo if you have it and vice versa. Course still worth it by itself.

I'd count that as a 2016 item, especially since that is when we'd pay for them (unless Paypal). So no worries really until next year :)

Yeah I think we going to be at the point soon where products start creeping into 2016.

Yeah I think we going to be at the point soon where products start creeping into 2016.

Stuff we're seeing now is mostly November / December at the earliest. That's just stuff that's already painted. If things are still in the unpainted prototype phase, it'll be a bit.

Wanderer5

Stuff we're seeing now is mostly November / December at the earliest. That's just stuff that's already painted. If things are still in the unpainted prototype phase, it'll be a bit.

Well Marth is painted soooo.:p Course there were quite a few painted nendos today, and I doubt they will shove all of them up for order really soon to be out in for those months, so yeah.

Top Bottom